All fun & games | Three

*

**

***

" Now that breakfast is finished, I think we should play a game, suggestions, anyone? " Wally asked, although it was four o'clock in the morning, and none of us was in the mood.

Wally let out a sigh and rose up from his pillow.

" Y/n...what about you? You look like you would love to play a game, yeah?" Wally gestured over towards me. I didn't want to sound..rude..so I just nodded my head.

" Amazing! And for everyone else.. you all will be escorted to your rooms. " Wally declared and began hand cuffing everyone else, taking them to their rooms.

I sat still on the pillow, nervously waiting for him to get back.

I could like..escape or something..though this place is kinda like a maze.

Right when I was about to get up, Wally came back, wrapping his arms around me and playing his head in the crook of my neck.

" Hide N' Shreek, chicken edition." He whispered in my ear.

" Uhm..excuse me...?" A muttered confused.

" The game. We should play it, it's really fun. It's basically hide and seek, but you dress up as an animal and hide. I think I should be the seeker. Is that okay with you, hun?" He hummed.

" Sure..!" I said, making Wally get up and cheer. " Thus is going to be amazing! " He pulled a few different very realistic animal coustumes out of his pants pocket.

" Choose wisely, I'm giving you 5 minutes to hide~" He cooed and skipped out of the room.

I picked a cow because if there is a whole bunch of animals and the game has adleast a few cows. That surely must be a popular animal among this popular animal among this place.

Once I put on my costume, a red button labeled, 'START'  appeared, so I pushed it.

Several different instructional boxes popped up, showing me how to play.

Long story short, I have to blend in and hide for 30 minutes while running away from the seeker...who may or may not have a weapon...it's fine though, its just for show, but anyways...I just have to hide in the outdoors for awhile and then I could win!

When the instructions were over, a door opened up, revealing a scary outside area.

I reluctantly walked out on all fours and out into the wilderness. It was like... a forest garden thing of some sort...

There were a lot of animals covering the sky's and ground. It was very intimidating because of the timer and so many different places to hide, but yknow, I wanted to win.. I needed to win..

I crawled over to a few other cows, trying to mimic them perfectly. The only problem I really had was my posture. I couldn't get my back and butt correctly.

Everything was going fine, there was like 10 minutes left, and I have only seen Wally once. He touched my butt and a few other cows to push past, but that was it.

I was so sure I could go through this without any distractions, but that was until a male cow climbed on my back, and..you can imagine what it might have been doing..

" Yo... back off...!" I tried to shove it off of me by mumbling curses, and it eventually worked.. very well..." Haha, that's what you get!' I mocked as all the cows around me ran away.

I turned back around, about to change my hiding spot, but I saw a lion.. and a big one at that...

It slowly walked over to me, growling and closing me in a corner.

" Hey..uhm...I'd prefer if you like...didn't try to eat me...okay...?" I stood up, putting my hands in the air, although it didn't make a difference.

" Okay, I'm done....WALLY, COME VET ME PLEASSE...!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, also earning the attention from all the other animals.

" Intruder....." I heard whispers. I wasn't sure who because in case you don't know, animals can't talk, so I had no idea why these ones suddenly were, but...it's fine...

Some time later, when there were only 30 seconds left on the clock, I saw a tall figure, a mask on his face. The eyes were red glowing lights.

" Oh, thank you, mysterious figure, for coming to save me!" I said dramaticly. Of course it was Wally, I was just playing along.

He pushed past the animals and straight to me. I wrapped him up in a hug, still acting, but then I suddenly felt a sharp pain go through my back and to my stomach.

I let go of Wally, franticlly looking for a source, until I saw an axe like a sword poking out of me.

" W-wall...wally....." I looked up, couching out blood. He let out a deep chuckle, ignoring my cries of pain.

I then closed my eyes, trying my best to stop the pain, and when I opened them back up, I was in my bed again, chained up.

I didn't know how... like...at all, but the most comfortable thing at the moment felt like sleep.

***