Chrisean- sid

Samariyae (yae) and chrisean meet at a studio session where she is a well known producer/sound technician with many other hustles. Her and rock vibe during the session despite blue callin and poppin up. (Might turn this into a book)

Samariyae (yae) gp

Yae pov
Right now I'm just chilling in the studio waiting on chrisean since I'm workin with her today. Since she's not her I'm just gonna see how quick I can make a beat. As I get in my lil headspace so I can speed through this mf someone opens the door of the studio but I'm just going to to work makin this beat.

I finish in a little over 30 seconds and play it to see what I came up with. Not even gonna lie to you this mf low key fire. All I'm thinkin is "this mf dont miss."

The person I heard come in speaks up and says "damn that mf fire for a 30 second beat."

I spin around quick asf because I forgot someone had walked in but relaxed because I noticed it was just chrisean. " thank you I just wanted to see how quick I could make something simple" I said to her. I got up and walked to her to pull her into a hug.

We knew eachother already since we both grew up in Baltimore. Not even gon lie this my lil baby but she don't need to know that. I pull back from out hug and walk back over to my seat and she pulls up a chair to sit right across from me.

Y: "so what we working on today rock"

CR: " we workin on my song called vibe"

Y: " aight let's get to it then"

I turned around and we instantly got into our zones and popped out her song that is honestly a hit. There were a couple of times that we had to stop for a minute and break concentration. Her bitch made ass nigga kept blowing up her phone and she had to stop and answer. It took us about 5 hours and some change to get the song just how she wanted but we did it.

We played it back and that mf went hard. I'm in my seat vibin hard asf and she got up hype asf. She chose the right song title for this because again I'm vibin with her song vibe.

Right after the play back ends her phone rings again and you can guess who it is.
That nigga blue face. I face back towards the equipment to make sure all of our progress is saved but can't help but overhear their conversation.
(B- bleface CR- chrisean)

B: "aye cuh on schoolyard cripp you takin too damn long at the studio"

CR:" fuck you mean I'm takin too long ion say shit when you be out all night at the studio"

B: "we not talkin about me rn. It must be a nigga over there witchu that's takin up yo time cuh.

CR: "nigga ain't nobody here but me and my producer who I've known since childhood." She turns and puts you in frame.

B: " ion believe that it's only you and that dyke bitch there so I'm omw there already on schoolyard and whoever else in there gon get dealt with"

I turned around so quick and was about to call that wanna be gangsta ass sheen off jimmy neutron lookin ass nigga so many names I would have to ask the lord for mercy on my soul everyday for the rest of the year. Before I could chrisean already knows how I get and put her hand up in my direction as a don't even say nothin motion.

CR: "first off don't call her no dyke bitch because neither one of those is her name. I also advise you to not come here because yo ass will be handed to you if you do."

B:" ion gaf about nunadat I'm already here cuh" hangs up.

She turns to me and says " don't do nothin yae I don't need to be bailin you out of jail." All I do is look at her for a solid 10 seconds. I then nod my head and turn back around knowing that we don't need that. I really don't gaf tho because that'll only happen if his bitch ass snitches.

"Keep giraffe neck in check and we won't have no issues" I tell her.
"Aight just let me deal with him when he comes in" she says.

A couple seconds later that nigga busts in the room like he really bout that. I know that bitch made ass nigga won't even bust a grape fr.

B:"where the nigga at on schoolyard cripp I want my ones"

CR:" nigga I told you long neck ass there isn't any niggas in here"

Yae: " nigga she told you dumbass it was only me here" I said under my breath because he's just lookin dumb rn.

Out my peripheral I see him snap his head my way and say " what did yo dyke ass say bitch. On schoolyard you can get dealt with rn."

I turn my chair to him in a calm manner and cross my hands together and just look at him for a second. Damn she really with this ugly Sid lookin ass nigga when she could be with me is what ran through my head. I finally reply " I know you heard what I said nigga I didn't studder and the only thing you gon be dealing with is the ass whoopin you'll get if you step too close" I said to Sid I mean blueface.

CR:" yae i told you to let me handle it" she said as she pushing long neck back.

Yae:" you right my fault og ima let you deal with it from here" i reply throwing my hands up.

That nigga didn't reply to what I said because you can physically see how much bigger I am muscle wise than that nigga. He ain't really want these problems.

She pushes him out of the room and does whatever she needs to. I just sit back with my eyes closed and arms crossed over it all.

After what feels like forever I hear the door open again. I'm expecting her to walk back in with long neck but it's just her and she walks toward me and does something unexpected since it's been a while of us being so close.

She decides to sit in my lap facing me and just looks at me with a "really nigga" look.

CR:" why did you say that when he walked in I told you I would handle it."

Yae: " I know and I'm sorry just control your giraffe or I'm callin animal control and getting him taken away"

She smacks my arm and says "stop yae he don't look that bad." I look at her side ways. " I know you fuckin lyin" I said soundin like gotdamnzoe.

She laughs but says "stop playin" and lays her head on my shoulder. I'm guessing that nigga left since we're in this position because he ain't walked back in yet. I'm happy he did because I was serious about that animal control call.

To sum up the rest of the time. She was hugged up on me for another hour or so then got up since she dosed off. We listened to the song another time to make sure she was happy with how it came out and she was. After that we just chilled and caught up since once again it's been a minute since we saw eachother face to face. We then decided to make plan for her to come to my crib that out here in la to hang out like old time. Ngl if it's fully like old times I might as well take her from sid but I'll digress for rn.

The End
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For now 😏