surprise

I might make some mistake in my writing so I'm sorry.

_______________________

Dinner start at 6:00 pm and valentino rossi a father that are a motogp retirement but also now racing in GT world challenge for BMW, vale also already married with his 'rival' or as you know marc marquez.

Both have a child that they adopt at the adoption, one from palma spanish and one from bologna italy.

The 6years old name was lorenzo fluxa rossi he was look almost like marc because how he has a doe brown eyes and fluffy hair, the 4years old name is andrea kimi rossi well he look like marc from the eyes only and the rest almost like vale and both adopted in different month but same years.

Fluxa was adopted at age of 5 in 2022 in January while kimi got adopted at age of 3 in 2022 February.

Now vale was making Creamy Chicken Piccata With Gnocchi for their dinner because tomorrow marc would be back home to tuvallia for a couple day before back to racing in italy for MotoGP, was vale excited? Yes he is also the kids was exited to meet their papa.

"Daddy! When did papa would come back?." Ask fluxa while holding kimi hand while his brother was munching his bunny plushie ears, vale smile and turn off the stove to stroke his child hair.

"Papa would be back tomorrow now have you already take a bath? Because dinner almost ready." Vale ask while kissing fluxa hair and kimi cheek, fluxa cheek turn a bit bright red.

"No we hadn't I'll go take a bath with kimi then." Fluxa answer while smiling, vale smile and nodded his head and he could see kimi and fluxa run to upstare to take a bath.

Ring ring

His phone making some notifications sound, well the sound almost sound like a bell or something but yeah that how it is.

Bambino ♡

Vale I'll go to sleep yes?
Take a good care of the kids
[6:10]

Yes amore I'll do it don't be so
Worries about the kids
[6:10]

I know cariño i know
But I'm worried
[6:11]

Want me to call you? I'm done cooking so it's fine
[6:13]

No, no, no it's fine I'm just
Head out to bed now yes?
[6:20]

Sí amore goodnight
[6:21]

Goodnight love!
[6:23]

Well that's a new things for vale to see marc worried like that, vale know marc always worried about the kids but this is a bit different but vale believe it's just his little husband feeling.

"Kids! Dinner!." Vale scream from the downstairs waiting for kimi and fluxa god and it's like 12minute already but the kids didn't show up, vale almost got into upstare when he see fluxa carries kimi little body to downstairs.

they start their dinner by vale was the one that start praying, when they eat fluxa told vale what he did in school that day while kimi told vale about what happened in his kindergarten.

Fluxa already start a karting while kimi still learning about biking, both kids having a different taste but still can play and making a creative game together.