motoGP race!

I'm sorry with some of the wrong grammar, actually this idea come from marc podium at japan Grand Prix so enjoy!.

_______________________________

So vale and his kids was actually flying to japan secretly from marc because they want to surprise the man, kimi was the most excited one since he was really into a bike and he love his papa while fluxa a little scared that his papa would crash and injured himself.

They actually would stay at Mooney VR46 racing team, as they were now still at hotel vale could see how his kids reaction were so opposite from each other.

"Ok kids don't be too nervous papa would be happy see us and i already pack the snacks you want now let's have a breakfast." Vale say as he take the bags full of his kids snacks, three of them stay at hotel that pretty far from the paddock and where they stay wasn't a great place for rider to stay because they need like 15minute to the paddock.

As they now at the buffet vale take some of seafood fried rice with Sunnyside up egg for kimi, he take some of gyūdon which is rice bowls with a beef on top it's like dōnburi for fluxa, he himself take some rice curry since it's not so bad for his taste.

When they sit on the chair in the table for three vale could see a rain pouring, Japan always raining as they need to race in here.

"Dad is papa gonna be alright? I don't want papa to get injured like what happened in jerez before." Fluxa say as he also seeing where vale look, vale smile and kissed his son hair.

"Papa gonna be alright i promise you." Vale say as he could see fluxa shoulder when relax, they eat they're breakfast since the race would be start like 35minute.

"dad I'm done." Kimi say as he put his spoons in the plate and drink the warm milk that vale ask for him, fluxa also done and drink his warm tea.

"Alright let's go and the car should be arrive here in 6minute." Vale say as he was also done with his food and drink, they all walk to go out but one of the staff stop them.

"Wait sir here brought this with you." The door man say as he gave vale a three umbrellas, vale smile and thank him.

He give kimi and fluxa each other get one and as they walk out they could see a black car that vale say, vale walk went a little faster as his child running toward the car.

Vale open the door for his kids and take the umbrellas, the driver was santi and vale thank him for being there in a right time.

"Grazie tio santi." Fluxa and kimi say as they sit, santi give a small chuckle to the kids.

"Yeah your welcome kids now let go." Santi say as he drive, he could see how a little tired was vale so he suggests how about vale sleep for a moment there's a traffic so maybe they could be in there in 17minute.

As vale asleep the kids start talking with santi, kimi was the one that keep asking how's vale is when he was driving and how's their parents when they were married in the chapels.

"Well your dad was so much in love with your papa, when they were married he make a sweet and romantic confession for their vows." Santi say as the both kids asking him, kimi face when light up and fluxa look excited rather than before when he look anxious.

"Can you tell us?." Fluxa ask and santi agree to tell them.

"So it's all was like this."

***

"Valentino rossi you can start your vow." Say the officiant to vale, vale hold marc gently as all their families eyes to them.

Their marriage was private only their families and some of the rider like jack miller, brad binder, santi himself, joan mir, dani pedrosa, jorge martin, jorge lorenzo, francesco bagnaia, and marco bezzechi from the grid.