vacation friend!

I might have mistakes in some of the word or write so apologize myself, this episode i got inspired by bluey the one when she met jean luc.

_____________________________

"I'm gonna go there! You stay here with zio luca and papa and daddy ok!." Fluxa told his brother kimi to stay with his uncle and parents, kimi is a obedient toddler so he nodded and stay with his parents.

It's motoGP summer break and the rossi family actually wanting to have a summer trip at Australia right at the mountains, there's also a lot of people that having a vacation there so some of them was having people to talk and having a lot of place to play and explore for the kids.

"Dad! I'm gonna go play there!." Fluxa scream and pointing the lake that hassing a mud and water, vale look for a second before marc say something.

"Yes you may but remember don't play too far." Marc told his son while wiping kimi lips since the toddler was keep bothering marta that trying to decorate the food.

"Yes i will papa!." Fluxa answer as he run to the lake and playing with the mud, he take some of the mud and placing it as a house made by a mud.

But some footsteps approaching him and when he look up he could see another boy smiling to him, the boy waving his hand toward fluxa.

"Bonjour! Est-ce que je peux jouer avec toi?." The boy say as he smile toward fluxa, the Spanish little boy tilt his head and make a mumbling sound because he quite doesn't understand him the language he speak was English, Italy, and spanish not france.

The boy walk closely and take some of a wood sticks and showing it to fluxa, fluxa give a sweet smile as he understand what the boy meant.

"Oh yeah we can use this as a tree house things." Fluxa answer as he take the wood stick, the boy smile and nodded his head.

"Oh yeah my name is fluxa." Fluxa say as he clean his hand in the lake, the boy give a hand shake to fluxa clean yet wet hand.

"Salute fluxa je m'appelle Clément." Clément say as he greeted fluxa, the two boys start to make a house with a wood sticks and some of banana leaf they found.

As the boys was done with they're little house things both of them running and having a lot of fun together, until they found a wild blueberry that wasn't far from the vacation place.

Before fluxa take the berries his hand was stopped by clément the kids take a small book from his jacket and turn the page and he show it to fluxa, the berries in front of them was actually the worthleberry.

The haskap berry is a little blue fruit that's often compared to a blueberry with an elongated shape. Their colour and texture is similar, but its flesh is purple and its taste very different. The haskap's taste is somewhere between the blueberry's, the raspberry's and the black currant's.

Whether you call them haskap or honeyberry, it is the same plant with different subspecies and origins, much like there are different varieties of strawberries and raspberries. There are many advantages to growing haskaps. The fruit is high in antioxidants, as high or even higher than blueberries.

Fluxa nod his head and look at clément while the French boy turn another page and pointing at the white with a little bit of blue dots berry fruit, clément take the berries and show it to fluxa.

The name of the berries is midyim berries, these fruits look and taste a bit like blueberries, and can either be eaten fresh from the tree or used in pies and other baked goods. These plants can grow to 2 metres tall and have pretty white flowers that bloom in the warmer months.