Papa scar!

I might have a grammar problem so I'm very sorry, this was inspired by myself when i see a little scar on marc chin because his crash at mugello in 2013

_______________________________

Kimi was running at the backyard while marc was watching him and filming him, marc laughing as he see kimi make a squeaking noises because the little toddler was seeing a blue butterflies.

"papa look! Blue! Like daddy eyes!." Kimi say as he pointing at the blue butterflies, marc give a small chuckle and turn off the camera.

"Yeah a blue butterflies like daddy eyes!." Marc say as he get up and get the toddler in his arm, kimi look at marc and his eyes catch something in marc chin.

The little italian toddler brush his papa chin with his small thump, marc look at kimi confused and smile because he think kimi see his scar at his chin.

"Should we get inside? Dad was learning how to knitting with flu flu." Marc suggests to his youngest son, kimi nodded his head and hugged marc neck.

As they got inside they could see how struggling vale was with his knitting and fluxa keep telling him what to do, marc walk toward them and give a gentle stroke to vale and fluxa hair.

He sit in his single sofa and make kimi sit in his lap, kimi still looking at marc white scar that not a lot of people might didn't notice.

"Papa what happened with your chin? It has a scar." Kimi ask while looking at his papa worried, marc give a small laugh as he also seeing vale almost give up with his knitting.

"The story is very long sweetheart, you sure you wanna hear it?." Marc asking back to him, kimi nodded his head as his small thump still brushing marc skins.

"So it's all start like this in 2013 when you and flu flu wasn't born yet, it was free practice in mugello."

***

"How you pretty sure this motor would be ok? I could see clearly that this motor would brought you a problem bambino." Vale say as he look at marc RC213V motorcycle, marc give a small laugh to his boyfriend.

"Oh please vale it's gonna be alright don't be too worried! If I'm not alright i won't be dead." Marc say as he kissed vale cheek, the older Italian give a small sigh and give a gentle stroke to his younger spanish boyfriend.

"Vale remember say anything in front of media ok? If I'm crash say anything and blame it to me, i don't want the media to know our relationship and keep asking our secret life." Marc whisper as he felt a little overwhelmed, vale nodded his head and yes they have been in relationship since 2012 and both keep everything very private only their team know their relationship.

As the race almost start vale go back to his yamaha garage, marc was still testing his motor but what vale say was keep on his mind because this motor give him a small gut feeling.

Marc take his motorcycle out from the garage to the starting place at 13, he give a small sigh as he see vale not from him, as the ligh turn full red and race start he start his motor at 160.9km/h.

At the first lap marc didn't feel anything wrong but as the time run and he was in lap 10, he use his brake but instead it didn't slow his fron tire bike was locked