{1} The Not So Great Outdoors: Part 1

" Yo! Were comin at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario! I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television right now! Here's the deal. Twenty-two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp. They'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat, [laughs] and leave Total Drama Island for good. Their fate will be decided here At the dramatic campfire ceremony, where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which lets face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle Black flies, grizzly bears,

[bear growls]

Disgusting camp food,

And each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now, on Total. Drama. Island! "

_____________________________

As the boat neared the shore Gwen and Grace saw a scene other than what they were told. Instead of a 5-star hotel and a picture perfect beach, there were dingy cabins that were probably built in the 50s or 60s, along with a trash filled beach.

"Ew what the fuck?" Gwen mumbled in disgust, sending her twin a look. The boat docked and the pair got off.

"Hey, Gwen...Grace." Chris, the host, said with a grin.

"You mean were staying here?" Gwen says exasperated. Gwen started to feel bad that she had dragged her sister into going on the show with her. This is NOT what they had signed up for.

"No, you're staying here. My crib is an airstream with A.C. that-a-way." Chris said, pointing down the beachline. his grin got wider as Gwen scowled.

"We did not sign up for this." She said, crossing her arms.

"Actually, you did". Chris pulls out a copy of the twin's contracts. Gwen reached forward and rips the contracts.

Chris smiles and pulls out another copy. "The great thing about lawyers is, they make lots of copies."

"We aren't staying here." Gwen says as she grabs her sisters hand.

"Cool. I hope you can swim, though. Because youre ride just left."

The boat that the girls had just departed had left the dock without the two noticing. It's horn honks as it disappears into the distance.

"Jerk." Gwen mumbles, grabbing her sisters hand and dragging her over to the other contestants.

The group can hear party music grow in dynamic as another boat reaches the dock.

"Chris McLean! Sup, man? Honor to meet you, man!" A typical surfer dude with blonde hair says as he steps of the boat. The pair fist bump.

"The Geoffster! Welcome to the island, man."

"Thanks, man."

Gwen looks at her sister with an annoyed expression. "They say man one more time, Im gonna puke."

"Boys." Grace says giving her sister an understanding look.

"Everybody, this is Lindsay!" Chris announces, and Geoff makes his way towards the other end of the dock with the other contestants.

"Not too shabby" Chris mumbles. Gwen and Grace give each other disturbed looks. He's a grown man and Lindsay has to be a minor to be on the show.

"Hi. Hey, you look so familiar." The ditzy blonde says, tapping her chin.