*𝟛* 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝟚𝟙𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝟚

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

You and your friend had actually spent the entire day with the boys getting to know each other, They messed around a lot and it was fun to watch them when they picked on one another. You sat with Mikey most of the time just telling him about where you're from whilst learning where him and the boys are from.

"Australia? I've always wanted to go there" You admit with a soft blush, Mikey chuckles a little and adjusts on the sand smiling at you. The other boys are wrestling in the sand, Specifically Ashton and Luke were while your best friend and Calum were cheering them on and picking sides on who would win. Cal was also setting up the fire because they had planned a bonfire and asked the two of you to stay and enjoy it with them, Course you both agreed because going back to the hotel seemed boring compared to this.

"It's beautiful, I'll admit I've never really cherished it's beauty till I traveled a lot for work, makes me miss it back home." Mikey says softly, His hands accidentally brushing against yours as he shifts a bit closer while talking, you blush more and look down softly making his gaze follow yours. "Sorry bout that, I guess it's got a mind of its own" He says sheepishly whilst messing with his hair with his free hand. You giggle softly "I don't mind" You admit whilst meeting his gaze. "Can I, Hold it then?" He asks blushing a little himself.

You nod genuinely surprised by the question, and his smile widens a little before he gently takes your hand into his and laces your fingers together. "So.. Birthday tomorrow? I know, We just met, But it would be fun to get you something, So.. What are some things you like?" He asks while rubbing your hand with his thumb.

Your heart skips a beat or two while your gaze lingers on your linked hands softly. You look back up when he speaks and nip your lip in thought for a few seconds. "You really don't have to do that..." You trail off sheepishly. "She LOVES Disney! Plushies! Blankets, Music, Candy!" Your best friend states with a smirk looking back at you two from her spot with Calum as he had finished setting up the logs for the fire.

You shoot her a little glare and look down at your lap before peaking at Mike through your lashes, He chuckles softly and smiles at you "I can handle those suggestions, Gives me a variety to work with" He says rather cheerfully. Your best friend is still slightly smirking at you when you glance at her flicking her off playfully with your free hand.

"Fire is ready to go! Anyone want to roast mallows?" Cal asks opening a bag full of shaped marshmallows "ooh, Yes please" Your best friend replies.

Eventually everyone has a marshmallow and the stuff to make s'mores, Plus the roasting sticks so nobody gets burned, Ashton and Luke settle down long enough to eat some sugar filled snacks with the rest of you.

The conversation was flowing like it was normal, like you were a group of friends who had known one another for years, despite just learning basic things about each other while eating s'mores.

"Thats on fire!" You squeal with a wild laugh as Mikey tries to blow out his VERY burnt marshmallow shaking it a bit on the stick to try and help, You twitch back softly and nudge the stick away from yourself. "Careful!" You chastise in a playful way He is blushing like crazy while everyone is laughing at him and he finally manages to put the fire out, but its burnt on the outside all around making you giggle more. "Perfect kind of roasted mallow" You say cheerily and he offers it to you with a cute smile, You bite your lip before you accept the burnt mallow in between your graham crackers and hum happily when you bite into the gooey sweet goodness.

Mikey watches you with his lip tucked between his teeth which causes you to blush more when your gaze meets his.

"Oooh, Naughty thoughts Mike!" Luke yells at him tossing a marshmallow at his head which hits direct and bounces off his soft looking hair. Mike blushes crimson and shoots Luke a sharp glare which makes him shut up and playfully hide behind Ashton flicking Mikey off in a joking manner. "What was naughty?" Your friend asks looking at Mike and Luke because she had been busy talking to Calum that entire time.

"The way Mike was watching your friend eat the mallow like he wished it was him" Luke states peaking at your friend from behind Ashton.

Ashton bursts out laughing and shakes his head a little before ruffling Luke's hair softly. 

"Oooh, I get it. He wants her to taste him instead" Your friend teases with a giggle smiling wide as she gives you a wink. "Bet she wouldn't mind if he had  a taste of her either" She continues.

You whine softly and hide behind your hands wanting to snap back at her, but you can't think of a good enough reply.

"I wouldn't mind tasting her" Mikey mutters, Loud enough for you and your friend to hear, She smirks wide and tosses a cracker at you. You peak at Mike a bit wide eyed in surprise and he gently steals one of your hands from your face lacing your fingers together again before he smiles a bit cheekily at you, But you can tell from the look in his eyes that he is being honest with you.

You bite your lip and subtly look him over, admittedly despite not having come here with any hook ups in mind.. You could see yourself in a bedroom with Mikey, Tasting each other and then some maybe for an entire night and more.. He was attractive, and you had to admit you felt the urge to kiss him several times already, Just talking to him and staring at those plush lips. They looked very soft and kissable.

"Sexy time later mate! Who wants to skinny dip?!" Cal asks while standing up and tugging his clothes off.

You hide your eyes with one hand and squeak while giggling, You hear shuffling and soon there are three naked guys running into the ocean together with your friend not far behind them, you are surprised that she joins them and look at Mikey until they are all covered by the water.

"They are crazy" You murmur to him imagining how cold the water is in those personal areas.

He laughs a little and gently pulls you into his lap before putting his arms around you gently holding you close to him. "I wouldn't mind doing that, If it was just us in there" He coos into your ear, Your cheeks flare with heat and your heart starts to race. You mind is forming images of you and Mike together in the ocean naked.. The things that could happen were not lost on you in fact they burned themselves into your brain. You'd be having dreams of him tonight that's for sure..