*𝟜* 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝟚𝟚𝕟𝕕

𝔹𝕀ℝ𝕋ℍ𝔻𝔸𝕐

You wake to someone bouncing on your bed making you groan in your sleep, You had been out all night with the guys at the ocean just having a good time getting to know them and messing around. Now all you wanted to do was sleep in a little, but someone wasn't going to let you apparently. That someone being your obnoxious best friend who was bouncing on you at the moment and as much as you loved her, You kind of wanted to throttle her too.

"Get off" You grumble in frustration and push at her

She giggles softly in return and shakes her head "Nope, come on get up! It's your birthday! You need to get ready because Mikey and the other guys are meeting us here for a birthday breakfast!" She is cheery toned and somehow wide awake despite the fact that she had been awake longer than you had. 

You twitch up in bed at the mention of Mikes name your cheeks growing crimson with blush as you look at the clock beside your bed. The guys had agreed to meet for 9 and it was 8:30! You only had a HALF hour to get ready! You quickly nudge your friend off and hurry to your clothes in your bag to pick out something to wear, Then you rush to the bathroom to quickly freshen up.

"Ha! Knew that would get to you! You have a crush!" She yells and dances around your room in a giddy fashion.

You snicker and nudge your bathroom door shut with your foot before you focus on getting ready, On instinct you start to hum and sing a song that is stuck in your head whilst you fix your hair and put on the clothing you chose before you dab on a little make up, nothing intense a simple look to go with the outfit you had picked out for this day.

You hurry out of the bathroom and grab your purse tucking your phone into it managing to finish two minutes before 9 was to hit. You grab your friend by the hand and tug her from the room toward the elevator. "Hurry up" You whine softly pressing the button multiple times in hopes of making it move quicker. She giggles at you again and shakes her head softly "You've got it bad for him don't you? I've never seen you this excited to hang out with a guy before. It's rather fun to watch you get all wiggly about it" she says in a giddy tone.

You hurry into the elevator once the doors open and she follows you calmly, you glance at her softly blushing again. "Yeah... I think I do. I've never really... Felt this attracted to someone this fast, it's kind of scary, but not in a bad way" You try to explain while watching the elevator numbers go down slowly, to slowly in your opinion.

She smiles and walks out of the elevator with you when it FINALLY hits the lobby floor, then she looks at you and links your arms together. "I get it, but I really like to see you this happy, it's nice to see you excited for this trip more than before." She admits and walks into the hotel dining room, where breakfast is being served.