*𝟝* 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖 𝟚𝟚𝕟𝕕

𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓒𝓛𝓤𝓑

The music was loud, but in the BEST kind of way it was the type of music that flowed through you bottom to top you could feel the vibrations through your veins that is how amazing it was. The place was also GORGEOUS, It was so luxurious and not at all what you had expected for a club, but even better than your expectations. Plus, You hadn't waited long either, as soon as your group showed up you were allowed into the club and given a VIP area in the lounge section which was private and away from the huge dance floor and loud music. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is seriously amazing!" You yell over the music and cling tighter to Mike's hand which you had been holding this entire time, You felt giddy and excited over all of this. Ashton looks over and smirks at you softly "Isn't it? Wait till you see all the fun surprises in store birthday girl!" Ashton replies in a loud happy tone. You blush and look at Mike again "Surprises?" You ask confused and he looks down at you with a wink "Didn't think we would make it some boring club trip did you?" He asks in a low tone getting his face close to yours so you can hear him without an issue, Your heart skips because he is so close his nose is ALMOST touching yours. 

"I don't think it's boring at all, I'm here with you" You reply sheepishly blushing more. He chuckles softly with a wide smile "Yeah, But it's going to get even better" He states rather confidently you giggle softly to yourself because his excitement was cute and only made yours worse then it already was. "I trust you" You reply this time making him blush and bite onto his bottom lip.

"This first!" Your best friend yells before she is setting something on top of your head clipping it to your hair with a giggle "Birthday girl" She winks at you and shows you in the little pocket mirror she brings everywhere. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 07, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 *𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝔽*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें