Groira and I were washing in a lake the next day. Two male orcs had their backs turned and kept watch for us. "Do you not miss your home?" she asked. 

"No," I shook my head, "this is the most free I have ever been," I said. "I don't miss the patrols patrolling around taverns with drunken people in and also riding in the Kings parades."  

"Really? You had to do all that?" she asked, somewhat shocked by my words. I nod and wash the cool water over my skin, my back to the Orcess. "How did you get all those scars?" She ran her rough hands over my back, being as gentle as she could. 

"That was a life I regret," I said, dropping my head. 

"Were you trying to eradicate the tattoo on your back?" she asks and runs her fingers over it. I nod. 

"It's the symbol for my old mercenary group. We all had them, but after I gave that life up and joined the guards, I asked one of them to do their best to get rid of that tattoo, but they butchered my back instead. I was off for a little while until it was healed." I explained sinking lower into the lake to wash my hair. 

"You sounded like you were lost," Groira says. 

"When my parents died, and I killed the beings who did it, yes, yes I was. But..." My words were suddenly interrupted by Durotan and Orgrim approaching us. We kept under the water only our heads visible. 

"What do you require?" Groira calls. 

"We wish to speak to you both, it concerns the pink skin," Durotan calls. They turn their backs as we pull our clothes on. 

"What's been going on in camp?" I asked. 

"Human guards have been spotted close to the camp, we believe they are here for you," Orgrim said. 

"I am not going back with them, I refuse, they can take me back kicking and screaming!" I said the fire deep within igniting.  

"Four more gryphons!" one of our guard orcs yelled and pointed their weapons to the sky. We suddenly heard roars from the camp, we all rushed back in a hurry and were met with a battle that had already started without us. We quickly grabbed our weapons and took our parts in the battle, Durotan made sure to keep him behind me. 

"We can't let them see you," he said. 

"Even if they do I will cut them down before they can drag me back to Stormwind again," she says. There along a line of tents, Anduin rode his horse toward me, Durotan pushed me away. 

"Run!" he cried as Anduin slashed at him injuring him. 

"No!" I cried. 

"Now! Go!" he yelled at me furiously. I had no choice but to run, I could hear Anduins horse galloping fast. I ran up the hill and kept going attracting more attention from other soldiers who joined the chase. I was cut off from the top, they all surrounded me as I collapsed to my knees, breaths heaving out of my chest and they all pointed their blades at me. 

"Give it up!" Anduin exclaimed, dismounting his horse and kneeling in front of me forcing my head up with the hilt of his blade to look at him.