Hello

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing?

So as the description said we need to be kind and Taylor told us not to hate or defend her online for a song she may have written a song about.

I know I said to be respectful but um those people who stalked Taylor when she was at Jack and his significant other's wedding. I DO NOT LIKE YOU! All three of them deserve an apology for that it was ridiculous and so rude. We should not be stalking her, and have you not watched Miss Americana or have any human decency? I hope some of those people realized that it was wrong to do that and are not ever going to do that again.

Anway's here are a few memes (I did not make them and found them on Pinterest):

The glasses look so similar

The glasses look so similar...I will never see the Smurfs the same.

I love that they still talk to each other and maybe we could get a collab

I love that they still talk to each other and maybe we could get a collab...maybe...hopefully. I was being a clown thinking we were going to get Styles ft. Harry Styles but we might get it if that theory of a double album is true.

I got to school with people who worship K*nye so when people ask, I just say listen to reputation, The Archer or this is me trying. I do this so maybe they'll see that Taylor doesn't write just about breaking up with an ex.

Want me to maybe or maybe not make you sad. I realize in New Year's Day that Joe became a stranger who's laugh she can recognize from anywhere. Now a disclaimer: mother is happy = I am happy for her. I love her and Travis.

This is all for today, but the next thing will most likely be about some easter eggs.

Have a good day or night!

You are important so take care of yourself. Love you to the moon and Saturn, bye!