1989 double album theory

Hey Swifties!

How are you all doing? 

I wanted to talk about the 1989 double album theory. There are many people who think that there is a going to be a double album like Karma or Reputation TV. If it was Reputation, it could be possible since "No explanation, just reputation." There is also a small glitch on her website and the screen background goes back and people say the S on the 1989 TV looks like a snake. There could be a good chance it is true that there is a double album or album of collabs or the concert songs since we got The Cruelest Summer with a Cruel Summer remix and the song live from the eras tour. Also, on The Cruelest Summer cover it reminds me of 1989 but then again, the two both give summer vibes. Though her top is blue and 1989 is blue, I could be clowning about that. I think it would be cool if there were a double album.

If there were a double album with remix's we could get Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar (Taylor's Version) and maybe Styles ft. Harry Styles and a Taylena Collab or a collab with Bad Bunny (I will make a section on this later on why I think the two might be making a song together) or Sabrina Carpenter making a song with Talyor or Conan Gray. I first thought that the bonus track on the tangerine target exclusive was Styles ft. Harry Styles.

I want to hear your opinion on this so please comment!

What is your favorite song from 1989?

I love How You Get The Girl so much and wished maybe guys could follow that. I say it is my favorite but if I think about it, I will say all of them. I would say Shake it Off because of nostalgia of me elementary self-dancing to it. I would say Style because it is also nostalgic and I love that song, then I would say Bad Blood, then I would say Wonderland, then say Out Of The Woods. I realized my favorite songs and Taylor albums change all the time and depends on what I am in the mood for. Right now, I have been listening to Fearless, Speak Now and folklore on repeat.

Which vault track are you most excited for?

Slvt! because it is connected to how the media was calling her that when her rep was going down and always making jokes about her dating life. This could be an easter egg to the theory of the long-lost album called Karma and can go with the double album theory.

I know these have been short lately, but I have been busy, but I want to give my theories out on 1989 clues before 1989 Taylor's Version.

Have a good day/night!

Love you to the moon and Saturn <3