Rep TV clowning

(Now I didn't plan this till today.)

Hi fellow Swifties!

How are you all doing?

Right now, I want to know how many of you think we are getting Rep TV November 9 or 10 or an announcement?

This is crazy, I have seen some clowning with the ion of Taylor's Version. Now I will say the S could pass as a snake, but the ION part makes no sense to me. I can't judge, we thought we were clowning with 1989 TV and thinning the announcement was on the last date of the US tour, which we were correct. 

Now some people say it is too early while others say it has been 13 days since 1989 and 13 is Taylor's favorite number so she is going to announce rep. 

I personally think we are not going to get an album drop this early, maybe on New Year's Day but not right now. If she DID announce rep, I feel it wouldn't come out until New Years Day or in February.

This thing was really rushed, and I am sorry, but I needed to get this out before something did happen. Also do any of you watch taylorswifthockeybro on YouTube? I love watching his videos on theories and Taylor Swift things. That is also where I watch live streams of the eras tour (well I did on the day 1989 was announced) 

Anyways, have a good day/night!

Love you all to the moon and Saturn <3