(idk what to title this)

Hey fellow swfities!

How are you all doing?

Today I want to talk about the very dangerous habit I got. Every time I get a crush, I of course give them a Taylor Swift Song dedicated to them. I was warned me to not ever thing about anyone during Taylor Swift songs because if it goes bad it can be hard to listen to the song again. Did I listen? N O P E.

Why not tell you about the crushes I gave T Swift songs to. (I feel like Lara Jean right now from All The Boys I Loved Before) Go ahead and bash them if you want to and you can judge me because my delusional self gets crushes on the most random people.

Crush 1: The guy who used me for math 

I gave him a few songs but the main one was Untouchable, so I can't listen to that song really anymore without thinking about him. This guy asked me for a pencil in math class EVERY DAY and for 'help' on math problems. Now this guy's song is I Forgot You Existed because then Crush 2 came and I realized he didn't even want to be my friend and used me for math class.

Songs during the crush: Untouchable

Song after the crush: I Forgot You Existed.

Crush 2: The guy who used me for math #2 (honestly maybe this is my type) 

So this guy I was head over heels for. This crush was kind of embarrassing. I remember last December being really close to him always helping him with math homework and giving him answers. Then I had a pathological liar "friend' who told me he was talking about me to his friends complimenting me and how they had a 10-minute conversation with him about me when I was sick, and he was worried about me. 

This boy's main song was Gorgeous, but I can't listen to YOYOK the same either too ("I hosted parties and starved my body like I'd be saved by a perfect kiss" "I wait patiently he's gonna notice me") Now before Now That We Don't Talk came out his song was Foolish One because he ghosted me and got a girlfriend 💀in January this year and never again talked to me.........so um yeah that was fun. I noticed how I changed a lot of myself so maybe he could like me, but he didn't, and I thought I did something. He is Foolish One and Now That We Don't Talk (Taylor could you have maybe release Speak Now TV and 1989 TV in January so I wouldn't be realizing all the signs months afterward) Also this guy was a K*nye Stan too so🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Songs during the crush: Gorgeous and YOYOK

Songs after the crush: Now That We Don't Talk and Foolish One

Crush 3: My guy best friend who started not hanging out with me as much and ghosting me

This is more of a previous crush, and I may have given him a lot of songs. I always am comfortable around him and when I left a building and was with him, he would walk me out. He would open the door for me. You could say in a world of boys he's a gentleman, but I think he figured out that I like him or something and doesn't do much of that anymore.

 The past few times I have hung out with him, it has been awkward, and we run out of things to talk about (that never happened before in the past). I was deep blue, and he painted me golden. I had been in a dark place between Crush 2 and him and during Crush 2 but he was there for me. The first song I gave him was KOMH the Enchanted then Fearless and it kept growing. He also got YOYOK too, (him and Crush 2 get parts of the song with Crush 3 getting "It's okay, we're the best of friends," "I waited ages to see you there I search the party of better bodies. Just to learn that you never cared") Now his song is You're Losing Me  Ha....He made me feel like a When Emma Fall In Love girlie and not a right where you lefts me and Foolish One girlie.