47-48

The widow's number one scholar (15)

Eight years have passed by in a blink of an eye. Although Jiang Shendao has a small problem of being sullen and narcissistic, it must be said that he is a very good teacher. Under his systematic guidance, Jiang Liu The knowledge reserve at this time has far exceeded the original body.

Many things have happened in these eight years.

For example, Emperor Jinyang died and the prince, who was only fourteen years old, ascended the throne. The former emperor left several auxiliary ministers. Emperor Wen of Jin got married the year before last and officially began to rule personally. Even before the prince ascended the throne, Jiang Shendao was named the prince's tutor, and taught the prince political affairs and the way to be a prince. In the court, he was a princeling with a clear banner. Now Emperor Wen of Jin has begun to rule personally, and also intends to cultivate his own power, and Several auxiliary ministers who refused to give up power resisted. Jiang Shendao was one of Emperor Wen's confidants.

For example, Jiang Liu brought the derivative method of tofu he was familiar with to this dynasty. Tofu curd, gray tofu fruit, stinky tofu... all kinds of tofu food are very popular. In order to meet the huge market demand, Meng Yunniang bought several maids to make tofu together, and then Hu Guirong took it to the shop to sell it, earning Money greatly alleviates the financial pressure on the family.

For another example, eight years is enough for two teenagers and girls who have never met before to develop a deep enough love for each other as childhood sweethearts.

*****

"If dad comes later, you will say that you wrote this poem, otherwise dad will punish you again."

Jiang Furong stood outside the window, tiptoeing and handed a letter to the In Jiang Liu's hand, the letter was written in beautiful small regular script with hairpins. Before he could see what was written, the handwriting alone was enough to please the eyes.

"The teacher can tell the difference between the poems written by you and me at a glance. My sister-in-law, are you helping me or hurting me?"

Jiang Liu finally wrote a poem that he felt good about. Now he saw the poem written by his junior sister. When it comes to poetry, I don't have any confidence left.

Even after studying with a famous teacher like Jiang Shendao for so many years, Jiang Liu's attainments in poetry still didn't make much progress. Jiang Liu felt that maybe it was because he was a layman at heart and couldn't write the kind of happy things.

On the other hand, although Jiang Furong was young, she was quite spiritual in poetry. Jiang Shendao often lamented that if this little daughter had a different gender, she would probably become a great poet who would be famous throughout the ages.

It's a pity that she is a girl. No matter how good the poems she writes, they can only be revealed in front of her family.

"I'm kind enough to help you, so forget it if you don't appreciate it."

Jiang Furong was a quiet, gentle and good girl in front of her parents, but in front of Jiang Liu, she had a bit more of a girl's arrogance. Now she pouted. , stamping her feet, asking Jiang Liu to return the letter she gave him.

"I appreciate it. Why don't you appreciate it?"

Jiang Liu carefully folded the letter and stuffed it into his clothes. Then when no one was around, he took out a pack of candied fruits wrapped in butter paper: "This is your favorite I'm eating at Xu Ji's. I had to wait in line for a long time yesterday. Don't say I don't miss you." "