148-149

Cuckold (3)

"Wealth, flowers are blooming, you two are back, hurry home and see, your mother has run away!"

Jiang Fu and Jiang Hua got off the school bus, accompanied by several classmates who also studied at the town center primary school. Before I even got to the village, I was stopped by a few good guys.

They spoke eager words, but their eyes sparkled with excitement.

This kind of stupid person is inevitable everywhere, for fear that the trouble in other people's homes will not be serious enough.

"What nonsense are you talking about? Wealth and honor, flowers are blooming. Don't listen to him. Your mother has gone to your grandma's house. It is said that your grandma is ill. Don't worry, your mother will be back in a few days."

"That's right, wealth and honor. You are the brother, take good care of your father and sister these days, and if anything happens, come to grandma's house to see grandma, you know?" Several kind-hearted villagers glared at the troublemaker and quickly comforted Jiang Fu and Jiang Hua, the brothers and sisters.

"Isn't what I said wrong? Didn't Yu Hongmei hate the poor and love the rich? She ran back to her parents' home after seeing the homeless man's accident. Otherwise, it was such a coincidence that her mother got sick at this time."

The man muttered something unconvinced, but Jiang Fu couldn't hear clearly what he said. He only took his sister's hand and ran towards home.

"Hoo-ho-ho-"

Jiang Fu is the eldest brother. When he was very young, his father taught him that he is a boy. When his father is not at home, he has to protect his mother and sister. Therefore, although this year At just seven years old, the little boy is far more sensible than other children his age.

He was running very fast now, but his sister, who was being pulled by him, obviously couldn't keep up with his pace. She was panting heavily and couldn't help crying "Wow--" before she even got home.

"Run, I can't run anymore."

Huakai was raised a bit squeamish, because Yu Hongmei is different from most housewives in the village. She is a woman who likes to enjoy. In addition to buying for herself, she also likes to buy for her children. They buy beautiful clothes.

Aunt Manchun previously estimated that the Jiang family should have saved 100,000 yuan over the years. She far overestimated Yu Hongmei. In fact, the money in her hands now is less than 30,000 yuan, and most of the money is Spent on dressing up.

When women in the village were using lipsticks worth more than ten or twenty yuan in small shops, Yu Hongmei was already familiar with luxury goods such as Xiang Nai Nai and carved brands. With the development of news media, Yu Hongmei learned from TV, A whole new world was seen in newspapers.

She often felt that her appearance was not much different from that of female celebrities, but because of her youth and ignorance, she married a construction worker with little ability, who could not give her anything except a few thousand dollars a month.

This growing unwillingness made her focus on her daughter, who looked fifty-six times similar to her and was more beautiful than her. When taking care of her daughter Hua Kai, Yu Hongmei had a kind of feeling that she had never had before. Yu Hongmei often thinks that her daughter will be the opportunity for her to transcend class.

Therefore, before Jiang Liu's accident, Jiang Hua was the most beloved baby in the family.

However, because of this change in her original life, Yu Hongmei discovered that she might not necessarily have to rely on her daughter to change her life situation. She could also do it herself. This kind of selfish love naturally gradually faded away.