chapter 4

Chapter notes:

This is the last chapter, and I hope you liked the story...

" I want both of you….I don't want to choose between you".... As Pete said those words , Vegas understood what he said in anger…

Vegas choked on his tears hearing Pete's words….what did he do? How did he even utter those words?...

Macau words came into his mind. "If I want you to choose me or P'Pete …how do you feel?

How would have pete felt?...

Vegas wipe those tears away from his love cheeks…….

" I am sorry Pete, I am so sorry for saying those words, I am so sorry that you got to hear those words…. I am so sorry that I made you choose….

I won't ever say those words again. Pete….I….I…."

Vegas is still scared to say it out loud…

" I want our child"...

Pete widened his eyes….

" Yes, I do Pete …but I am so scared Pete… so much .. i'm even shivering to say it out loud that I want a baby with you…."...

Pete started crying again…

" You are not alone ,Vegas. I am scared too…but I feel like it's ok. We are ok. We have so many people around us to correct us if we make mistakes….

We will love our baby "...

Vegas cried leaning his head on bed …

Both cried, clutching each other…. 

Pete calmed down after some time …

He slightly moved away making place for Vegas on the bed to sit.

Vegas leaned on the head board, and Pete himself got up too to lean on the head board

And the Vegas clothes in the nest parted ways to reveal Pete wearing Vegas shirt on him….

" You wore my shirt?" Vegas looked at him…

The shirt was not buttoned properly….in fact it was not buttoned upto navel ….

And Pete is wearing no pants….

Vegas gulped….it's not time to be horny….

" I missed you your scent and everything…"..Pete said and moved himself to Vegas lap and Vegas is pretty sure that Pete wore nothing under the shirt….

Don't be horny now, he scolded his alpha…internally

Pete started scenting him aggressively, and Vegas is going feral….

God he missed his omega….

He grabbed Pete closer and started to scent him in return….

He sniffed Pete's neck, chest….making Pete go on his knees and his clutching Vegas shirt….

And when vegas  lips travelled towards south…they stopped at Pete's stomach…

There is a tiny baby bump….

Suddenly Vegas realised again that

Pete is having his child….Pete is carrying his blood….

He touched Pete's baby bump, his eyes glistening….

Pete didn't say anything, he didn't disturb Vegas…

He let him do what he wanted….

Vegas lifted his head up..