First day of High..

Cameron's POV

I woke up and my mom started yelling at me "Cameron get up!You don't want to be late on the first day of high school."As soon as I heard her I went straight to me drawer and wore a plain white shirt and a pair of black jeans.I was kinda scared, cause till now I was home-schooled and this was my first time going to an school.I've heard a lot about how the people at school are.There are the 'Cool' people and there are the 'Un-cool' people and I knew that I would be in the 'Un-cool' one.

I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich and headed for school. 'WestWood High School' stood proud and high.I was nervous and by nervous I mean I was hecka nervous. The jocks in the parking lot looked as me as if I was some huge monument.The girls were staring and gossiping . My first class was Math and to be honest I liked it.After three more classes we had break.So I went to the cafeteria where all the girls were like piling on me. Then I saw her.

Bethany's P.O.V

I entered the cafeteria with my crew.And of course being the most popular girl in school everyone looked at me when I entered . Amanda and Eva were my best friends and we did everything together.

I went to the seat I always sit at and spoke to my beff."You know what!There is a new hot shot in the school!He was in my Chemistry class."said Eva."What's the big deal.He is another boy, another jerk.Why should you care." I told her."Bethany you shouldn't call every guy a jerk just cause you and Kyle didn't work out",said Eva. I paused cause I got a little uncomfortable when people spoke about my ex.Then Amanda came and sat down."He isn't a jerk.He is amazing at studies and hot as well.2 in one." I ignored what Amanda said and I saw a guy who was staring at me.

Cameron's P.O.V

I saw that girl enter.She looked pretty but looked like she had a lot of attitude.I knew I had to be away from all this, but she looked so beautiful. Then I saw her coming up to me."Hey, so my friend Eva out there really likes you and wants to date you.",she said.I got confused and replied with an immmm."So the date is fixed,7 today at Starbucks and don't disappoint Eva."I was still confused, like i have to go on a date just like that. As she went to her table ,her friends, I saw her friends looking at me and laughing.So I guess I had to go on a date with Eva