The Next Day

Cameron's POV

Yesterday was weird.Bethany kissed me. I thought Eva would break up with me but she didn't I think she understands the consequences I guess.So I just went to High School in my car. As soon as I reached school , everybody staring at me.Rumours spread fast and even faster if Eva is involved.I walked in the halls and I saw Kian, a good friend of mine."Hey you heard about that thing",he said."What?",I asked."Well as Bethany kissed you, Eva wants to humiliate Bethany in front of everyone, so she has made a plan.".Shit I thought .Shit.I left Kian and ran to find Beth, to see if anything happened to her.Then I saw Nash and another bunch of my friends who informed me that we had to go to the gym.I almost forgot about Bethany's problem and went with my friends.

As  we reached the Gym , half the school was present . And I saw Eva with the microphone.Oh shit Eva was going to do something!I pushed through the crowd and then the whole drama started,Eva started talking about Beth and she exposed her secrets.I was first concerned where Beth was, but I didn't have to wonder for long cause I could see her with Amanda. I shouted out and the whole crowd became silent.I went ahead towards Eva and held her .She was drunk."Lets go.", I said . She refused.Then she said "This is our chance to take revenge from Bethany.Lets screw her case.",she said.I disagreed to this but then she pulled me towards Bethany and told me to say that I hated Bethany and she was a wannabe. I couldn't say that.I loved Bethany. But still Eva pulled me towards her and told me to say these words.The the school crowd started to say "Bluffer Beth" in unison.I was fed up I though that I had to let go of my feelings."I LOVE BETH!!!",I screamed.

---------------

Hey guys thank you for reading.Cameron tells  everybody that he loves Bethany!!!!

Comment,Vote  and tell me some ideas 

xoxo