The Date.

Cameron's P.O.V

So I was ready for my date. I wore a  greyish shirt and some khaki pants.I went at Starbucks and waited for Eva. To be honest Eva was really pretty. I saw her coming in and I stood up.She wore a floral skater skirt and a plain white t-shirt. She came towards my table and sat ."Umm,so I know its awkward and all.Like Bethany just forced you to come here."She said. She was true.But she was beautiful and I didn't mind dating her."No.I was deciding to ask you out myself."I told her.Eva blushed when I said this. We started talking about our interests and other stuff.

After talking for almost an hour we went outside and started walking and she started talking about her secrets and told her mine.WE took cute selfies and posted them on our social media and left.

As I came home I saw my instagram feed flooding.People started commenting like we were their OTP and like we were goals.This happened because Eva was the most popular girl after Bethany. I got a message from Eva

Hey Boo

Hi Evs

What are you doing?

Thinking about you

So are you having any plans this weekend

Nope 

Oh so you wanna go somewhere??

Umm yeah.Where do you wanna go

We chatted almost the whole night.It was kinda romantic but funny at the same time.

Eva's P.O.V.

We chatted for almost the whole night . He was so romantic and hot that I couldn't stop staking him on his social media.After that Bethany texted me.

Hey how'd the date go

He was cute and nice

Hmm.

So how did you spend the day.

Hooked up with  Andrew

Bethany you gotta stop hooking up with random guys

Oh come on!One more hookup won't kill me

But still.

Bethany  went off silent and never replied.