6. Aarnav/ Aadhya

*Aarnav*

*Aarnav*

"Did he say anything yet?" I asked my bodyguard.

"No sir he is not ready to tell his boss name, we tortured him near to death. He is not afraid to die." He said.
I disconnected the call in anger.

I was thinking about how to get a name out of his mouth, I need his weakness.

Wait, people usually have one common weakness: their loved ones.
Great I just have to find if he has someone very close to him.

But for now I need to calm myself down and cooking helped me with that.

When I entered the kitchen I was confused if I was in the wrong house.

I saw Reena, Aadhya Pathak and some girl putting on music, dancing and cooking.

"What kind of a chaos is this? Is this a fish market?" I shouted.
Reena stopped the music.

"What kind of behaviour is this? You just walk into the kitchen and start barking, is this is a fish market?" Aadhya said.

"Are you serious? You are standing in my home, my kitchen and questioning me?"

"See... " Aadhya was interrupted by Reena.

"Uhh... Bhaiya we were just making pasta. And this is Roshni my friend we thought of catching up and cooking."
Reena said.

"I am sure the music and the cooking was her idea." I gave her a angry look.

"Yeah it was my idea, what's wrong about it? I am not going to burn your house chill."

"I don't trust you. God knows what you can put in your food, get out of my kitchen."

"But we are not done yet."

"I said out, I want to cook."

"You want to cook?" She laughed.

"You are going to cook with that anger, are you sure it won't burn? You see burned food is not good for your health just how Mr. Arrogant Oberoi is not good for others health."

All three of them burst out laughing including Reena.

"Reena really? You too?"

"Sorry bhaiya. I think we should leave now."
Reena grabbed their hands and dragged them outside.

"I can already smell something burning, ohh that must be your poor heart."

Aadhya commented and winked at me while passing through the kitchen door.

This girl is getting on my nerves if this keeps happening she will take away Reena from me and I won't be able to do anything.
I have to find a proof soon to get rid of her.