Autumn Leaves

Notes: Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

"What the fuck is this?" Jungkook growls, throwing the file away harshly. The staff shivers under the gaze of the true blood alpha, not daring to meet his eyes. "I do not pay you guys a hefty amount every month to give me shit like this. This is your standard? You guys might not have a reputation, but my company does, and I won't tolerate anyone ruining it. Fucking idiots! All of you!" He shouts angrily, his eyes flashing red. He closed his eyes, trying to take a deep breath and control his angry pheromones, when he noticed the Omega workers getting distressed. He releases a breath, opening his eyes as they return to their normal black colour. "I seriously don't understand what your problem is. This is the final result of what you guys have been working on for a month?" He prompts further, a bit more collected, though still harshly. None of the staff dared to lift their heads; the office was in a pin-drop silence except for the alpha's deep, raspy voice. Jungkook pauses, his eyes shooting daggers over everyone present in the room. Hoseok stops by the stairs, peeking out carefully to examine the commotion. "Oh shit! Don't let yourself get caught, Hoseok," he mumbles to himself, slowly trying to sneak in among the crowd without catching attention. But as soon as he takes the fifth step, Jungkook's fuming eyes pin him down to the floor. "I saw you, Hoseok; no need to hide." The alpha warns, crossing his arms across his broad chest. Hoseok gulps, laughing awkwardly. "Goo, good morning, Mr. Jeon."

"You're 45 minutes late; mind explaining why?" Jungkook demands with a stoic face. " I.." Hoseok stutters, nervously looking around his peers to get any help.

"You know what? I had enough. You guys are always slacking when it comes to work, but I know y'all are at the forefront of all the gossip. I am warning you to set your priorities, or else I'll fire each and every one of you, and you guys know I am very well capable of that." The alpha finishes once again scanning each and every face present. He turns to find Yoongi approaching them sceptically, as if trying to understand the situation.

"Ready for the meeting, Hyung?" he inquires, to which the older alpha nods quickly. Jungkook turns back once again, facing the others, as he squares up his shoulders. "2 days. I am giving you guys 2 days to fix this shit and give me a new brochure. If I don't get a worthy brochure on my table in 2 days, I will definitely fire you all. Am I clear?" The alpha's loud voice booms across the office, and the staff nods very quickly in fear. "And where is Park Jimin?" The alpha suddenly asks as he turns to leave for his cabin. Yoongi scans the crowd at that, sighing in defeat as he fails to see his boyfriend among them. Jungkook catches on quickly again, taking a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Tell him to meet me in my cabin as soon as he lands his feet." The alpha mumbles before returning to his cabin.

As soon as the alpha left the sight, the staff let out a collective breath of relief, straightening up once again upon Yoongi's unimpressed gaze. "You guys had it coming. Maybe put the enthusiasm you guys show in taking the salary when doing your job also," he says, shaking his head in disappointment as he walks towards Jungkook's cabin.

Jimin strolls slowly along the corridors while singing along to the song on his earphones.

"Shoes on, get up in the morn'Cup of milk, let's rock and roll" King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a Rolling StoneSing song when I'm walking homeJump up to the top, LeBron , " The Omega pauses his concert upon seeing everyone looking at him with an unimpressed face. "What?" he asks, rolling his eyes as he settles down on his desk, keeping his bag down.