⁷¹

"Have you gotten there?", Daya asked into the phone, stopping in the middle of her room. She was so stressed right now. Dayeon just had to miss her way. She would have gone to pick her up at the station but she was so tired from being in town all day to book a room for them and from the cleaning exercise held earlier today. "Just fucking get off the damn cab and cross the roads"

"Don't make me cry here right now"

"You are in Seoul. The longer you stay in that cab, the higher your tfare!"

"I'm with mom though"

What?. Her mom is in Seoul too?. Dayeon had told her she was coming alone. Daya massaged her temples. "Put mom on the phone"

"Daya", Damin called and the girl almost melted at her mother's voice.

"Dayeon has stressed you a lot. Eomma, get off the cab, cross the roads and the hotel is on the right junction"

"Something this simple was hard for Dayeon to understand?"

"Eomma, I don't know if she is really here to take the CSATs", Daya confessed and resumed her pacing. She could hear Dayeon's mumblings in the background. She ignored her. "Eomma, when you get there, ask for a room reservation made under Dayeon's name, then take a rest and call me later, alright?"

Damin chuckled. She sounded so mature. "Alright"

"Tell her to rest but also revise. Take care mom"

"You too, my baby"

Daya snickered, taking the phone off her ear. She held the gadget tight to her front. Her mom was in Seoul. She smiled a little. Hopefully, she would convince her to not be in a rush to go back home after Dayeon's exam and they can spend some time together since they couldn't celebrate her birthday with her.

The door made a beeping sound and Nari walked in. She arched a brow at the girl standing there with her phone close to her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing", Daya replied as she closed the door. "Do you like Ryujin's company that much?. You spent the whole day with her"

Nari tittered, walking to her bed and dropping on it. "I was helping her get ready for a night date"

Daya's jaws dropped and she quickly glanced at the time on her phone. It was way past 8. She hurried to Nari's bed. "This late?. Who is the lucky person?", she asked curiously, kneeling beside the girl's bed and propping her elbows on it.

"Have no idea but it's a guy from a different college"

"Oh my gawd", Daya covered her mouth with her hand. Her glitter filled nails, glittering brightly. She was smiling hugely behind that palm. "I'm so happy for her"

"I'm not", Nari replied, staring upwards and Daya's smile dropped as she became confused.

"Why?. She is on a date"

"With a guy"

Uhh.

"Okay, and?"

Nari sat up, and Daya moved back so she was sitting on her heel as the taller girl placed her legs on either side of her. "She is not into guys. That much"

"Oh", Daya mumbled, lips still in that shape. She blinked. "But how do you know that?. Did she tell you?"

Nari scoffed, laughing afterwards, her eyes disappeared. Daya frowned at her. "How you so oblivious?. She doesn't have to tell me, for me to know they aren't her thing. Her whole personality screams it"

"Hm. I never noticed that. Nari you are so awesome", she gave her two thumbs-up and the girl scoffed cockily. "Honestly, your whole personality screams same"