⁷⁵

"I'm so sorry for leaving you behind", Daya said to Nari with a little bubbly smile.

"I told you it's okay", Nari repeated for the nth time. "Just have fun and get back tomorrow before evening"

Daya nodded. Dayeon had finally finished her exams with the other aspirants and she was going back to the hotel with them to spend the night there and also tomorrow. She literally begged her mom to agree to stay till noon of the next day. "Are you sure you don't maybe want me to call_"

"Yah", Nari said and she felt her eyes widen. "Am I a child?. I can stay in the room alone. Infact, get out. Out", Nari got u9 from her bed and held the girl's fragile shoulders, pushing her to the door.

"Yah. Yah", Daya kept repeating till Nari literally pushed her out of the room. Daya turned around once the girl let her shoulders go, frowning. "You have some plans, don't you?"

Nari shook her head, "No, I don't", she leaned against the door's jamb, "Have you got everything you need?"

Daya stopped that cute frown of hers and looked down at the backpack she held in her hand by the strap. "Mmh", she looked back at Nari with a short nod. "Be safe", she patted the girl's arm, waved and walked down the corridor.

Nari smiled. Be safe. Like she wasn't always safe. She retreated back into the room, shutting the door.

Spend some quality time with them, Daya.

_♡33_

The school premises was filled with students talking to either their siblings or relatives who came for the exam.

Daya was glad though that Dayeon had suggested to meet her at the gates. It spared her the time to deal with her nosey fellow students today.

Dayeon waved the school flyer in her hand as she walked with her mom towards the gates. Damin glanced at her at every two second that passed. She looked so happy and bubbly, Damin wanted her to always be this happy.

"Oh. Unnie", Dayeon waved at the girl, before running towards her, leaving her mother behind.

Daya chuckled and took a step back from the impact of her sister's body. "I will take your happy hug that you did well"

"Uh-huh. I did", Dayeon pulled away. "It's just mannerisms and you know I have a lot of that", she flipped her rich brown hair dramatically.

Damin scoffed as she got to them. "You wish, Dayeon. You really wish", she eyed her eldest daughter, "You are done?"

"Mmh. Eomma", Daya grinned and Dayeon pulled at her arm, "Let's go. Let's go", she sang, walking with her sister in front and letting their mom trail behind.

Damin watched her daughters, they were talking to, and glancing at each other casually. She smiled in tiny. These girls were her whole world.

Her whole world.

_♡33_

Dayeon let Daya help her pack their stuff after they had roomservice dinner while their mom slept. She was really tired even though she didn't let it show. Dayeon was glad the examination hurdle has ended because her mom could finally rest and go back to the place where she felt more comfortable. Haryung-gu. But she was sad too. She wouldn't see this girl kneeling in front her for another 2 months or thereabout.