⁷⁸

Nari jogged up the remaining stairs, cursing the management. "Phew", she muttered, walking along her floor's corridor. It was quiet. This floor always was. The soft beep of the passcode machine, and click, Nari pushed her door open.

Shutting it behind her, she stared in surprise at the lump on Daya's bed.

Daya is back.

She had no idea. Seeing how she was asleep, she must be really tired. Nari quietly removed her bag and tiptoed around the place as quietly as she could. Changing into something comfy, she went into the kitchen area to cook something for herself but was met with hot pots of pork soup and rice.

Nari's eyes softened greatly. "I have the best roommate. Goodness gracious", she happily picked up bowls to dish some food for herself. As Nari dished the warm rice into a black ceramic bowl, she couldn't help but wonder just when and how Daya prepared this meal.

She was obviously tired but she still found it in her to prepare dinner for them.

The unpacked bags beside her bed is a proof.

She is so considerate.

_♡33_

Seungmin got her number but for some reason, he didn't find himself dialling the digits or even texting her up. He sat with his roommates and Hyunjin, who came over to copy his assignments.

Seungmin kept on repeating to him to not copy exactly what he saw and although the boy agreed, he was doing exactly what Seungmin told him not to do.

"Yah, I told you to not copy the exact thing", Seungmin complained again with a stick of wafer in between his lips.

"Atleast change the words, Hwang Hyunjin. You must not be dumb all the time"

Hyunjin stopped writing, "You really don't want to see summer break, do you?"

Jisung furrowed deeper into his duvets, "I want to see summer break though"

At this rate, I doubt he will.

Jeongin fixed his glasses properly, hand under his chin as he flipped another page of his textbook open. He is such a good student.

Hyunjin went back to writing, "Han, have you done yours?"

"Of course", he gave a cocky grin, even though Hyunjin was backing him.

"I'm sure you copied from Seungmin too", Hyunjin turned to another page in Seungmin's assignment booklet.

"No, I did not"

Hyunjin dragged his eyes to Seungmin, his brows jumping and Seungmin nodded. "He is changing, Hyunjin. You will be left behind"

Hyunjin laughed, "Only me?"

"That's right, bro. Mr Eunkwang's advice_"

"Shut it. I don't want to hear that man's name", Seungmin grumbled, eating more wafers.

Jeongin snorted. "Ah, oh my gawd. You three are distracting me!"

The older boys glanced at each other. "Sorry", they apologised, keeping quiet and letting the maknae read in peace.

But even that silence didn't last long, with Felix walking through that door, speaking the next moment. "Park Chaeyoung sunbae-nim became project partners with Chan hyung!", the messenger relayed.