TRIGGER WARNINGS ⚠️

1) This book contains all types of shitty things .

2) There is a lot of crime detail in this book which can be triggering for some people so proceed with cautions.

3) I love chaos and dramas , so there'll be lots of chaos like lots of .

4) This book contains sexual assault at some point.

5) Some scenes can be disturbing like sex without consent, violence, death and many more.

6) The characters of this book is hella manipulative, dominant, blackmaler and do all kinds of shitty things to achieve their goal.

7) Forced marrige on the terms and conditions.

8) The characters thoughts can be disturbing to some people as they've messes up personalities.

9) And the last but not the least, It's a slow burn guys it'll take time for them to be in love and live like a happy couple.

As I already said the characters personalities are messed up and this book have lots of shitty things so please do know your interests before proceeding further.

English is not my first Language so there'll be a lots of grammatical mistakes so please don't spread hate on comments about those mistakes, I'll try to improve it and If you're searching for a book without any grammatical mistakes then sorry this is not one for you...

♾❤જ⁀➴

Thank you ❤️