PROLOGUE ♾❤જ⁀➴

ISHAAN × AAROHI ♾❤જ⁀➴

Raindrops fell on her eyes to her cheeks making their way to her collar bone, the coldness, the itchiness, and the strong desire to burn this world occupied her thoughts and left a metallic taste on her tongue.

A foreign taste of crimson made her throat itch with pain and her eyes got blurry with every second, tears trickled down her cheeks mixing with blood and rain she thought she might die today. But one thing she didn't know is that when God doesn't want you to die then you won't no matter how much you try and today she'll not no matter how much pain she's bearing. She has to endure it all and she knows it.

She knew it the moment he sold her, she knew it the moment her home, her bank balance, her money, her trust, her love all of it snatched away from her and left her on the roads broken into millions of pieces and with a wound which might not be able to cure ever.

♾❤જ⁀➴

The moment she thought she'd die in front of his car, the same moment he thought that she'd never die in front of him, He'll never let that happen.  She'll suffer her entire life, begging for death to come but he'll not let that happen never.

No one can touch her and no one has any right to touch her or to torture her to make her suffer, only he has that right and he'll make sure to use every bit of it.

She'll pay for what she did that's how the world works, you commit a sin and then either way you pay for it, some pay for their sin in this life and some pay in their next life.

The moment he laid his eyes on her he knew it that making her suffer would not be as easy as he thought.
Her god damn perfect hazel eyes, her black long hair, her rosy pink lips and her perfect goddess figure will be the death of him but sometimes vengeance is much higher than lust.

REYANSH × SARAH ♾❤જ⁀➴

The purest love anyone can get or receive is from her mother, she's the only one in this world who can love you unconditionally without expecting anything in return, she thought looking at the stars, the shiniest star as she spoke

"Maa, kya kbhi mujhe koi pyar krega apki tarah?"

(Will anyone ever love me like you?)

More tears left her eyes making her eyes numb from crying. She always shared everything with her mother while looking at the shiniest and brightest star in the sky.

Everyone makes some mistakes that make them regret their whole life and hers was to get drunk and hook up with him and now her entire family wants her to marry him. They said either she marry him or leave her dream, her only happiness-- her job.

♾❤જ⁀➴

He knew that she was hurt, her eyes were telling it all but sometimes you hurt others to get what you want and you won't regret it at all he also didn't regret it when he Blackmailed her to marry him, while he asked his family to convince her to marry him or else he can do anything with them.

He had never been a sweet boy, he had always played the role of being a bad, rich-bitch, a total bastard and a manipulating Playboy. He can do whatever it takes to get what he needs.

And now he's doing the same thing manipulating her to get her, to claim her his, to worship her, and most importantly, to be obsessed with her. His maddest obsession. Now she'll think that he only wants her body but soon this dilemma of hers will end.

Because it's not only lust it's something more complicated, obsessive and a never-ending desire.

♾❤જ⁀➴

♾❤જ⁀➴

. If you liked the prologue a little bit then please vote. It'll give me a lot of happiness. ❤️📖🥀

♡. Comment down your thoughts on this chapter.⛓️🌸

♡. The next chapter coming soon ...🏃‍♀️