CHAPTER 1 ♾❤જ⁀➴

ISHAAN × AAROHI ♾❤જ⁀➴

"Babe"
" I am getting late and I'll be late tonight so please eat your dinner at time, bye and love you"

She quickly checked her dress and put on her sandals, she placed burnt toast between her mouth lefting a bitter taste on her mouth but she couldn't care less because she's getting late for the shoot and have no time to make anything for the breakfast and her lovely boyfriend is still sleeping like a Koala.

Still koalas are cute 🥺🐨

It's july season means monsoon and her favourite season, today was also raining , while waiting for her PR team she let herself to feel each and every drop of rain on her body, the tingling sensation with a cold touch was something she loved the most.

It makes her feel alive, her amma (orphange owner) told her that her parents left her when it was raining, no matter how much she hate her parents for leaving her but the truth is that parents can hate their children how much they want but a child can't ever truly hate her parents.

She let herself feel every inch of pain through those tingling sensations but got distracted by someone and that someone is her best friend.

"Hogya madam?"

(Are you done?)

She chuckled while giving her intense gaze

"Suhani!! When did you came back from banglore?"

She rushed towards Suhani and put her both hands on her, holding her tightly.

Suhani is her best friend, they met first when she was 5 years old and suhani was 7 years old, she was sent to the orphanage when her both the parents died in a car accident and her parents all the property was Snatched away by her uncles.
She is like her another sister, friend, mother and everything.

She was in the Bangalore for the last 1 year without saying a word she left with only one message that she got a job there and she have to go and with a sorry message and it's urgent, she never contacted or messaged her.
Now she's here out of the blue .

"I just came yesterday night"

"Oh but why didn't you tell me that you're coming to Mumbai today"

"Sorry I have got something urgent to do and it slipped away from my mind "

"Mam all of your today's schedule got cancelled and you have a meeting with CEO tommorow"

Her PR team informed her that left her a little shocked because she was working for this agency for the last 6 years and she never get called like this and then again from the CEO .

They have a lot of branches and the one she works is in  malad and  the main branch from where their CEO operates is in Andheri Which is half an hour or 45 minutes from here. ..

"But why my all of the shoot got cancelled and why did he wanna meet me?"

"I don't know mam it's order from above so I can't do anything and about your shoots it'll be rescheduled so you don't have to  worry"

"Ok.."

♾❤જ⁀➴

It's been a year now and that shitty memory still haunts him, that night was also raining like today, darkness, smell of blood, ambulance sirens, police interrogation, their questions, the rain drops which felt like acid on the body, whenever they fell on the body it left a burning sensation.