Chapter 5 - The Stray Devil Viser and The Doctor's Secret

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text - "Normal Talking"

Italic - whispering

(_) - (Thoughts)

*_ _ _* - Radio Communication

BOLD - "Abaddon talking"

(A/N) - Author's Note

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N - So... I awoke Monday morning to the shocked surprise of an email from Wattpad that said one of my chapters received a vote. Moreover, I was stunned to see now, for the first time, ACTUALLY, how many people have read this book. I never thought I would reach over 300 reads in six days and see it still climbing. I guess what I'm trying to get at is Thank You. Thank You to everyone who has stuck with this story so far. I'll continue to do my best for you all. Like I said, I'm never going to discontinue a book. I wouldn't dare do that to you guys...

In Honor of this momentous occasion, I can reveal all the NEW additions that have been requested so far to be added to the harem, which include...

- Koneko

- Kuroka

- Murayama

- Katase 

- Xuelan

- Isabela

Also, as for the dilemma of Xenovia? I've also decided to throw her into the harem as well. HOWEVER, as I said in one of the chapter's comments, she will be with Y/N later. She'll be with Issei temporarily, likely not joining Y/N until Season 4 of DXD. For the Fallen Angels that have been requested as well, I don't feel that they'd fit well with the personality of Y/N to be in his harem, but I do have plans for them; don't worry about that. I will also release an updated Harem Chapter sometime soon, which will have all of the ones present in it and up to date.

Again, thank all of you for sticking with me so far. It means a lot to me to have people enjoy something I write, so like I said, I'll keep up the hard work for all of your guys' sake. With that out of the way, BRING ON THE CARNAGE! CAUSE IT'S TIME TO KILL A STRAY DEVIL!) 

(And by the way... Remember when I said the timeline would be f'd up? You'll see what I mean here, but don't worry, it corrects itself. To sum it up, after Rias reincarnated Issei, they, quite literally, did absolutely nothing. Asia had appeared off-screen and met Issei yada yada, but besides that? Nothing much happened, hence why I said we kick back up literally when Rias goes to deal with Viser.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Five days after Y/N's Disappearence...

The situation at Kuoh Academy is a tense one. Y/N's disappearance has sent ripples throughout the academy. Some theories circulate, but they often come up dead. The running theory is that Y/N was killed. By who? No student knows.

As for Issei, he has been constantly paranoid. Ever since that evening, he's had constant nightmares... nightmares that won't seem to leave him. After Raynare and Dohnaseek killed Y/N, Issei still died, but fortune would shine down upon him. Rias Gremory, who, to his shock, turned out to be a devil and reincarnated him as a servant in her peerage. He then learned that all the ORC, for that matter, were devils just like he was. All of this information paled in comparison to what, rather who, he had met this morning.