The (current) Canon Lore of SchoolGirl Supervisor

Saori is the Supervisor of Sayama High. She's kind, but shows lots of discipline. She had discovered Akane inside of the Sayana Storage room, and opened it with keycard level 1. After Saori freed Akane, Akane asks if she can lock Saori inside and then free her. Saori agrees, and stays inside for a long time. Soon, Akane didn't come back, but Midori saves Saori.
Midori tells Saori to go to the classroom at the last floor. Saori went inside, only to see a dead body lurking inside. Saori immediately thought of Akane, and called Sensei Jin for help. Saori tells Jin about Akane, and Jin tells Saori to tell the principal on Tuesday. Saori soon investigates Akane's file. Saori decides to join the Photography club because Akane used to be in that club and she could learn more info. Saori finds Akane's diary entries and reads them all. She finds out how Akane used to be disciplinary and a threat until she was locked up. But soon, as the night shift strikes to Saori, she has to investigate all of the floors for the night shift. Saori soon finds a note written by Akane in the locker of B4. It threatens Saori to go to the crib of her home. She goes to her home and goes inside the room with the crib inside. Only to see, Akane's head was chopped off and placed in her crib. Saori is shocked and finds a not next to the head, telling her to get over it all. Saori obviously knew this couldn't be true. She had to call it fake. But the head.. it seemed too real. She couldn't say a thing about it.

(This is basically all I can say about the CURRENT lore about Saori Sato. Since the story is focused on Akane Maki. The lore is really dark. After this chapter, you'll be seeing fanmade theories explained in my way! Feel free to comment your theories and i'll do them!)