My theory on Asai Kaiya and how she could be involved in this whole case.

I have theory a about Asai Kaiya. Due to her not being shown much in the current story, this is my theory. Aparrently, students say she only did it the easy way, but due to some saying the same thing, while being suspected to torturing Akane Maki, I think Asai could be involved. She basically paid and told the teachers at sayama to never speak out about . . . "What i'll be doing to the certain students" . . . She did this before the supervisor hiring ceremony, so she could convince all of the students with praises such as "everyone here is looking very nice!". She was able to convince them, the people torturing Akane Maki obviously knew the supervisor after akane would ruin all of this for them. So they obviously bribed her with tons of cash. (Fukumi gave her the money because of how rich she was.) Asai listened, and ended up helping the tormenters with their plans. During the afternoon (everyone was inside the facility, except for the tormentors.) Asai gave the tormentors access to the guillotine because she secretly kept all of her supervisor items when she left. Meaning, she gave all of the items to them (including the ID card used to access the guillotine) and they chopped off akane's head. They left it in A1's classroom as a warning. And before she were to leave Sayama forever with no return, and would stop spying on Sayama High. She would have to do the teddybear stunt, the B4 stunt, everything done to Saori, these stunts were the same things they did to Akane, Akane didn't listen, so she suffered. Asai is basically helping with these stunts, and makes sure nobody is gonna do a thing. I got the inspiration from the term that was said in-game: "she kept using the easy way" and somehow, the stage one from the song's MV: "The Whole World And You". Thats all I think. Comment theories below and i'll explain them with passion!