Did Akane really die, or was it fake?

According to recent posts by Noway on youtube, Akane is completely alive, and she may have locked Saori in her own apartment. Who was the beheaded body? If you check the old videos of the game, you can find a video showcasing how a body was found in a locker. Possibly, Akane ran away from the school before her tormentors could try to find her. But before running away, she found the body, and may have cutted the head off and placed it on the A1 classroom's lectern. Then, she put the head in Saori's bed. I have a theory, that if Saori decided not to do the trust game, that would leave Akane with more time to run away and gaslight the school completely. But if she did the trust game, Akane would've already been caught by the tormentors. If Saori kept trying to research on what happened to Akane Maki, then she simply leaves Saori Sato in her apartment without any keys to get out. If not, Akane would've already have escaped Sayama. But still, even while Akane locked Saori inside her own apartment, she would lose all of the time she has to escape Sayama once and for all. And she would still be found by her tormentors, and would die. Leaving Saori with less answers. The technical way to not have Akane die anyway, is where Saori just forgets everything happened, and doesn't play the trust game with Akane. Comment any theories below!