Tigers mothers wrath

Isek couldn't shake this feeling off he walked to Rubys room expecting a woman who learned her lesson but no this isn't what he was expecting...

A child white hair he peeked from the prison cells hole Ruby was holding him tightly crying he couldn't shake it off this time like something wanted to held that boy in his arms almost like a...fatherly love...

Isek opened the door with his sister behind him along with Freya (The whore) who gasped Freya used this opportunity to ruin Ruby... Atsushi glared at them as they flinched that gaze was Iseks and he made a striking resemblance to him.

"Atsushi!" Ruby shielded Atsushi from her "husband".

"Ruby who is that boy" Isek watched in horror Atsushi growled he hid the book behind him as to not let the bitch who started all this the one who killed him the one who separated him from his mother by killing his fetus.

Everyone gasped in shock as Ruby let her inner voice out "Stay away from her" Atsushi took a few steps closer "You are all blind" his eyes were dull "From this day forward I will be Rudbeckia de Borgia's right hand man" Isek took his blade out but Ruby took a step forward "He's my boy don't even think of hurting him if you do then take my life".

Isek sheathed his sword in defeat Atsushi kept an eye on Freya as he envied her.

..............

Ruby went on to spend time with Atsushi a simple tea party just the two of them.

Ruby ordered a whole buffet to Atsushi but they all turned her down saying hurtful words and insults Atsushi smiled and glared at the servants "such disrespect know your place" Atsushi slapped their faces a red mark appeared as he took the head maid by her shoulders and whispered "I know your dirty secret~" he threw the maid away as they cowed in fear.

"I can cook a meal better mom I mean lady Ruby and it's the best thing you've ever eaten!" He took Rubys hand as he took her to the kitchen where he took some fresh food taking it outside where he created a whole buffet.

Ruby ate her son's food as she moaned at the foods taste some were an unknown combination but they were so tasty.

Atsushi heard footsteps he sighed as the drama begins.

"Ruby what's the meaning of this?!" Ah the bitch who is a dog to the whore itself Atsushi stood up "Thise maids deserved it they treated lady Ruby with disrespect and seems they have dishonesty~" Atsushi glared at the maids who were trembling "Investigate things first before making accusations you know better than that" Ellen froze as this kid was like her brother in a bad mood "You are no better than those women who talks back to their master" Ellen grew angry and was ready to slap the boy when Ruby jumped in herself "Ellen don't even think about hurting my boy" she held her sister in laws wrist tight "I have endured so many humiliations..."

Ruby teared up "And you did nothing to defend me!" Ellen was taken a back "I have enough if you don't want me then say so!" Ruby was on the verge of breaking down she tried to hold those tears being held within her soul.

"Did you really investigate the poisoning?" Atsushi mumbled making the area froze "You didn't did you..." Atsushi remembered how his mother got thrown in a cell she was innocent...

"If your done with your mouth leave it sure you wouldn't do anything about this because she is from enemy territory right?"

"What's going on?" Atsushi looked at his sperm doner "Oh some dishonest maids and a bit of reflection of how people get framed for being I don't know people who are dense".

Ellen riches and left Isek was about to hold Ruby but she jumped and hugged Atsushi repeating the words "you're okay".