I baby daughter?!

Atsushi ran towards the knight who treated Kyoka poorly Ruby protested against them "She's a child I will take responsibility of them" Isek doesn't know why but these children are so attached to his wife but his wife seemed very protective of them all changed all when he gave that book...

Ruby noticed how her son looked at the girl she feels awkward but she simply waved her hand shy and doesn't want to scare the girl who her son is friends with ...

"You must be Atsushi's mother I'm Kyoka"

"She's our adoptive daughter mom" Ruby teared up hugging the little girl "you looks so cute!" Kyoka blushed "Well your pretty even prettier than Kouyou"

"Achoo!" Somewhere Kouyou could feel someone is taking her place...

"Is it really alright for me to call you mommy?" Kyoka knew her birth mom she wanted to feel the same mother's love again even after so long "Yes I actually always wanted a daughter..." Atsushi felt his heartbeat froze but he couldn't blame her "don't worry mommy Atsushi isn't straight he's a bottom with a boyfriend" Ruby looked at her son who blushed at first now was terrified of his mothers stare...

"M-mom?" Ruby pulled her sleeves ready to pounce on her own son "Nakajima Atsushi!" She yelled as they chased each other all over the room "Mom calm down!" Atsushi tried to defend himself "When are you going to tell me I have a son in law?!" Atsushi kept running "He's a mafia mom and please I'll tell you as long as you calm down!" Ruby and Atsushi went on this for a hour Kyoka heard footsteps she warned the two as they all sat as if nothing is wrong except they hid most of the broken furniture under the bed.

"What's going on?!" Isek asked as he watched the three flinch as they drank tea "Isek keep your vice down can't you see Kyoka is scared?!" Kyoka used some eye drops to make her cry behind Atsushi's back even drying her throat "Your knights pointed a sword at her throat she is crying now!" Ruby yelled "Get out of here!" She slammed the door at her husband locking it behind her.

"Okay so explain..." Atsushi has never been more terrified in his entire life...

...........

Isek was angry his wife became more distant from him he paused he was jealous over a bunch of kids....

He was really loosing his mind.

..........

Kyoka stood firmly as she waited for the scene to unfold the maid that was supposed to make Ruby drink water filled with sand was going to move using her skills she swapped the water and the order papers of who was the glass to bring each maid was swapped at first they noticed something weird but they shrugged it off....

Of course a racket was bound to happen as the maid who tried to make Ruby drink sand with water now was punished.

Atsushi smiled at Kyoka having praises but they know it's only going to get worse from here on out the bitch will come for their mother herself.

They decided to do the unthinkable that was to kill her as her blood would send her to their world a price to pay...

.................................................................................

Announcement

I will be doing these crossovers of manwha and bsd even Honkai star rail or genshin impact

Someone possessed my body for 10 years x genshin impact

I thought it was a common possession x bsd or genshin impact

I became the heroes rival x Honkai star rail

A fortune telling princess x either bsd or Honkai star rail.

Death is the only ending for a villainess x bsd or Honkai star rail

Who made me a princess x Honkai star rail

Trash of the counts family og cale x genshin impact