Plan failed 1

Ruby listened to her children she doesn't want them to become killer but... okay they are but she swore she will be fine.

"No mother they don't want you they don't love please come with us we will protect you!"

"Atsushi I should-"

"Lady Ruby please we know... your fate" Ruby paused "In two days you will die by your husband's hands"

............

Isek within the shadows heard his wife's cries he looked at the distance there was his wife along with the two children Ruby was crying the children were begging on their knees he was confused at first but his curiosity took him.

"Alright I will go all I need is a little bloodshed from myself right?" Isek cannot believe what he was hearing "Yes on a full moon" Isek knew those kids aren't up to no good he should have beheaded them when he had the chance.

"Atsushi I would like to talk to your father..."

"No mother he wouldn't care he never did leave them mom remember he killed me!" Isek froze his blood ran cold "but he's your father all I need is his blade against my throat it's the right thing son"

"No! I will never call that man father not in this life or the next besides he has Freya as his next wife if you die why should he care for someone he didn't deserve" Isek stepped aside having enough of their blabbering as he demanded answers.

"Ruby did you cheat on me?!" Ruby using this opportunity "if I am then cut me with your blade~" Ruby stepped closer.

Isek looked at the children who nodded but he was lost "Well? Don't you hate her" Atsushi asked "No! I never hated her infact I love her" The three were confused "If you did love her then why did you neglect her?" Kyoka asked Isek cannot answer than she was right when was he by her side.

"If you do love her let her go it's the right think" Kyoka said "No I refuse to let her go".

There conversation was heard Freya could use the two children to their own advantages
...............

Atsushi pulled the bitches hair she was getting on his nerves for a week constantly trying to manipulate him in result he was being punished but Ruby defended him "Oh? You bothered him you must have said something to him that triggered him" Kyoka came "Well she called his mother a bitch and he took great pride in his mother and well... he lost it".

Freya gritted her teeth anger flowing through her veins watching Atsushi pulled his tongue on her when no one was looking.

Atsushi further made Freya eat some food of overcooked insides as literally Freya was getting paranoid as everyone wants her dead she couldn't trust her own maids nor anyone all this started with that boy she will get rid of him once and for all.