Random scenarios (1)!!

scenario ::
you hold their hand when you're walking together.
THESE ARE ALL PLATONIC

Ranboo
They would probably be confused but then hold your hand too. :]

Tommy
He would be so busy with whatever he's talking about with you to notice, but when he does he'd probably be happy that you feel safe with him and want to hold his hand!

Philza
He'd would ask you if you're okay and if you feel alright, but whatever answer you give he'd still hold your hand :] (dadza)

Sapnap
He would definitely just pick you up and carry you wherever you guys were going. 😭

Technoblade
He'd make sure you're near him and he'd look around to see if anyone was following either of you. (bodyguard coded /lh)

Jschlatt
He'd be so confused😭 he'd probably go quiet, but he'd hold your hand like really tightly. (awkward 🤝)

Tubbo
He'd ask you if anything was wrong and if you were okay, and then keep holding your hand and keep talking like you were before.

Quackity
He would keep talking and try not to be awkward, and he would keep holding your hand until after a while and he'd let go.

Karl Jacobs
He would already be holding your hand‼️ (in karl jacobs we trust)

Jack Manifold
He would ask if you're okay and then continue talking and after a few minutes he'd let go of your hand because he'd probably be awkward about it. (he means well :3)

(Niki) Nihachu
She would hold your hand the rest of the time you guys are together and be constantly checking in and making sure you're okay, and other then that she'd be really happy you're okay with holding hands with her.

Skeppy
He'd make sure you're okay and then keep talking with you like before, might be a bit awkward though. (he doesn't mean to be though)

Badboyhalo
He would keep talking like nothing happened and he'd still hold your hand.