Chapter 3

The wait is almost over and I'm so excited. I finished my last show of the weekend, and I'm on the plane. Travis said he'd be in New York by the time I got home. I'm filled with excitement. I've never been so giddy.

"Are you excited T?" My mom asks, patting my knee.

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I'm scared my heart is gonna get shattered again."

"Well, that's what you have to risk when you're falling for someone. You think you're up for that?"

"Do you think he'll hurt me?"

"From what you've told me?" Mom asks, "No. I don't think he's going to."

"Then yeah. I think I'm up for it."

"I'm glad Taylor. He seems like a really good guy. I see how giddy he makes you."

"I know. I'm just scared it'll wear off."

"Okay, then don't make anything official for a little while. Until you're for sure he's being genuine."

I nod, "thanks mom."

"Of course babydoll."

  The jet lands shortly after that and we get off. I walk through the airports secret back hallway, and start the walk outside to my car. But I'm confused when I see a man leaning against the door. A smile comes across my face as I recognize those eyes that are smiling right back at me.

"Trav!" I squeal and almost run to him. He wraps his arms around my waist, and my arms fly around his neck pulling him in for the most comfortable hug I've ever had. He softly rubs my back with his thumbs.

"Why are you here?" I ask in his ear.

"I told you I'd be here when you got back."

"You're really tall, Travis."

He chuckles, and my heart beats faster.

"I got you something."

"Really?"

"A few things, but I wanted to give you this first." He keeps me close by keeping one of his hands on my lower back. With the other, he reaches in his pocket and takes out a red and yellow bracelet with nothing other than the phone number that texted me last Wednesday night.

I giggle as I put it on my wrist, "Thank you Mr. Kelce. I'll keep it with me all the time."

"I'll hold you to it," he says and looks over my shoulder, "Is that your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Come with me?" He asks, very adorably. I nod and follow behind him.

"Hi, Ms. Swift. I'm Travis."

"Hello Travis," she smiles, "You can call me Andrea."

"Are you with us?"

"Yeah, her car is at my house."

"Okay," he says, "let's go then."

We all walk towards the car, but he steps in front and takes my mother's hand while opening the door for her. He helps her in then looks at me.

"Your turn gorgeous." He says holding out his hand for me, I smile as I take it.

"Thank you." I say blushing.

He just nods. I sit down and scoot over to where I'm sitting by my mom. He gets in the car, sitting in the seat beside me.

"How was the flight, ladies?"

"It was good. Minimal turbulence." I say.

"Food was good." My mom says.

"Your jet has a chef?" He asks surprised.