Chapter 5

"Good morning sweet girl." He whispers as I open my eyes, his heart beating in my ear as I lie on his chest. Our long legs are tangled together as the beautiful night we had played over in my brain.

"Good morning Trav." I hum sleepily. He rubs my back while I let out a quiet yawn.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks me.

"The best I've slept in a very long time."

He kisses my forehead.

"I called your security and had them get your plane ready."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You still wanna go?"

"Yes. Yeah." I look up at him, "Thank you for doing that."

  "Of course honey." He whispers, "let's go get ready, yeah? We can go get some breakfast?" His voice is soft and calm.

I nod, and I smile up at him. He leans down to kiss me and I back away.

"No way!" I say.

"What? Why?"

"Morning breath. Duh."

"Cmon T."

"No. Absolutely not. This is non-negotiable."

"Fine. Go get ready."

"Okay!" I say and roll out of bed.

"Sexy ass you got there, Swift."

"I know." I say, making sure to give a little extra hip now that I know he's watching. I hear him chuckle and roll out of bed.

  -

He got ready in the room where all his clothes were. He is wearing jeans and a flannel with a T shirt under it with a pair of Jordans. I am wearing a mini dress with a sweater on over it with my Prada pumps.

After breakfast, we plan to go straight to the airport. I packed a bag this morning while he constantly tried to distract me. I also packed a change of clothes for the plane ride.

  We walk in through the back of the cafe and we sit in the corner. I come here frequently because of how quiet it is. No one who comes in here ever knows me or any of the guys I'm with, so it's just a breath of fresh air. The owners are this sweet married couple who I want to be. They always come talk to me when they find out I'm here.

I see Anne from behind the counter and wave.

"Who's that?" Travis asks.

"My favorite person."

"Okay. Ouch. After everything we did last night?"

My cheeks get red, "Shut up," I mumble.

"You're so cute," he says squeezing my hand over the table.

  "Taylor. It's nice to see you again." Anne says softly. I grin ear to ear and smile at Travis.

   "Annie!" I stand up to give her a hug, then sit back down, "How are you?"

  "Very nice, very nice," she says, "how are you? Who's this, handsome man?"

  "I'm so great," I say, then turn to smile at him, "This is Travis."

  I turn to look at her and cover my mouth with my hand so Travis can't see what I'm saying.

He plays football. I mouth to her and her jaw drops.

  "Impressive," she smiles, "What can I get you two? Your usual I assume, T?"

I nod.

"What about you, sir?"