Murder the family - 2

The portal closes behind the male hellhound and now, the crew are outside the human realm and started walking to their destination, which was right there. Blitzo, Moxxie and Azy peeked into the window where the victim is at, and in this story, they have a dog, forehead a shade of red and the rest of her body grey.

Azy: "Hm... she seems a little bit familiar...

Of course, he gets ignored

Blitzo: "That's gotta be her. This is too easy... Moxxie, do you want this one?"

Moxxie looks at Blitzo in one, shocked, and two, a little excited to get a free kill.

Moxxie: "Me?"

Blitzo: "Yeaaaah, this one's simple enough for you to handle."

Moxxie stands up and, visualizes the victim and the family.

Blitzo: "It's just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital."

Martha and Ralphie affectionately rub each other's noses. Martha holds a dinner platter in her hand and proceeds to put the dinner on the table, and the same dinner on the floor for the dog to eat

Blitzo: "You snooze, you lose, Mox! Aaaand I've got ya, bitch."

Moxxie, being the bitch he is, was hesitant to kill a mother of a happy family

Moxxie: "Wait... Are we actually killing a family?!"

Blitzo: "Don't be a puss. We're just killing a mother. We're ruining a family!"

Azy: "Can I kill the dog?"

Blitzo: "Give me a good reason to not fuck you up right now for saying that."

Azy: "I feel like I know that dog... the only survivor of the warzone years back."

Blitzo: "Sure."

His rifle clicks.

Moxxie: "But... Ho- hold on, hold on! Let's just think about it."

Moxxie lifts up Blitzo's gun as he fires. The bullet hits a glass mirror inside the house. All four, five if you count the doggy, family members gasp in fear

Martha: "What was that, Ralphie?"

Ralphie: "I dunno, Martha! But, whatever it is... they're gonna be tomorrow night's dinner!"

Martha, you know, that women, set the platter on the table and pulls out a rifle. She drinks a glass of wine and smashes it onto the floor.

Martha: "Alright, kids! Guns out!"

FOR SOME REASON, the kids got guns. Oh and that dog I told yall about, yeah that motherfucker turned into an anthro wolf, I'll send the image in a second (Update, I'm still trying to fucking find it). The family looks at their "dog"

Martha: "Been a while since we've seen you like that baby."

Molly: "Just in case of an emergency, like now."

Ralphie: "Looks like we got some rabbits to catch, young'uns!" 

Meanwhile, outside the window.

Blitzo:  "What the fuck was that, Moxxie?!" Says in an angy voice

Moxxie wheezes anxiously, eye twitching. He lets out a croak with his snake-like tongue out. He then falls to his knees, hands over his face.