their life

He went from there and settled himself in his brand new car. He just wants to close his eyes but when he is with his younger brother his rest is impossible.

Ayansh was continuously calling him and irritation lines appeared on his face.

Rishan glared at him and said What's so important?

Ayansh:- bro that girl..

Rishan:-listen Mr. Ayansh Sharma if you want a peaceful life then stop flirting right now. For god sake you have a girlfriend and she loves you a lot. So stop doing this.

Ayansh:- bro listen to me first when you started your speech na that time one girl shockingly looked at you. Like she did wrong with someone and then realized that he is quite famous.

Rishan:- umm which girl?

Ayansh:- that first bench vali. Even in the end you starred her. By the way if she is my sister in law then I don't mind cause she is beautiful.

Rishan:- just shut up you idiot. I'll tell dad that you are speaking rubbish.

Ayansh:- dad?

Rishan:- sorry it's just my tongue slipped. I'll tell chachu (uncle) about this.

Ayansh:- bro please call him dad from past many years he just wants to hear  dad from your mouth.

Rishan:- but you know that he is your dad and he is my chachu. My father is someone else. I'm the son of Nivaan Sharma.

Ayansh:- every one knows that but don't you think that dad raised you with love and he loves you more than me. If you call him dad na bade papa will be happy.

He didn't say anything for 13 minutes so for the light environment Ayansh changed the topic by saying, what about that girl?

Rishan:- stop it please.

Soon they reached at the palace and Ayansh immediately ran from there. And Anjali came there. Rishan hugged her.

Anjali:- so where is your devil brother?

Rishan:- chachi he ran from here.

Anjali:- you totally spoiled him rishu.

Rishan:- it's ok chachi he is a kid.

Shekhar came there and said, no he is not cause he is MD of AS empowerment.

Rishan:- I know chachu but you have to accept that he is a fabulous businessman. And mere baad vo is business ko aage leke jaega. (After me he will take care of our business)

Anjali:- why the hell are you saying this you know na I'm scared don't make me more. What is the meaning of in your absence?

Rishan:- arrre chachi I'm saying if i have to attend some foreign client that time he will manage.

Shekhar just nodded and Rishan went inside his room.

On another side:-

Shit. He is Rishan sharma the Prince of Sharma palace. And i misbehaved with him.

Inaya was hell scared but came out of her trance just because her family members shouted her name.

She came downstairs and his brother held her by her elbow.

Aryan:- you bitch! How the hell did you ignore our voices? Are you Queen of any palace that you ignored our calls.

Inaya:- papa bole na aap bhaiya ko ki meri galti nai he. Me clg ka kaam kar rahi thi.

(Father please tell brother that it's not my fault i was busy in my clg work.)

Vikas:- to kya? Mana kiya hena ki ghar me clg ka kaam karne ko.

(So what? I told you that you don't do your clg work at home.)

And he slapped her.

Inaya:- maa please, Abse me dhyan rakhungi ki esa na ho.

(Please mother, from now I'll not repeat my mistake )

Rohini:- koi baat nai.(it's ok)

Neither she scolded her nor she took her side in front of her husband.

Inaya silently went inside the kitchen and started preparing dinner for her family.

On dining table:-

Aryan slapped Inaya. And tears rolled down from her eyes.

Aryan:- idiot bola tha na merko daal bati chahie fir bhi yeh pulaav banae.

(Idiot i told you that i want daal bati still you prepared this pulaav)

She didn't say anything.

After dinner:-

Vikas:- kha lena khana.

(Complete your dinner)

Everyone left from there and she washed their dish and without eating she went in her room.

She cried and cried and due to tiredness she slept in a sitting position only.

TBC 😴😴😪