her destiny

In Bangalore :-

we can clearly see that one boy in his three pieces. He is busy in his files obviously he is Rishan. And one girl came near him and closed his eyes.

Rishan:- I'm busy don't do this right now.

Girl:-  stop this work right now i missed you so much. I love you.

Rishan:- i love you too. And missed you too.

Girl:- acha is he here?

who Ayansh? Shiddat, said this with a teasing smirk.

Bhaiya don't tease me na she whined.

And Rishan chuckled.

(Author's note:- what did you think that she is his girlfriend? Hehehe lol)

Rishan:- he is in Jaipur with his parents.

Shiddat:- fine I'm going toward my home.

Rishan:- ok bye if you need anything just call me ok. I know without Ayansh that home is lifeless but when he comes your mood will be alright.

Shiddat:- ok and you please come sometime.why do you like this haunted house?

Rishan:-cause this is my house and i love my house.

Shiddat:- whatever needs to go bro bye bye.

She went from there and he smiled and looked at his house.

It's not that bad i know i love to stay alone that's why this house is haunted according to her but i love this house.

On Other side:-

One girl was continuously crying cause his parents punished her because the prince took her side and hit her brother.

I just want to leave this world, she said in almost a whisper. She wiped her tears and looked at herself in the mirror.

Bruised, broken, damaged, bloody face. Her skin was totally covered with wounds. She touched her cheek and little sob escaped from her eyes.

Oh no this much marks if I'll go clg in this state then people will find out that something happened to me. Tomorrow again i have to apply a ton of make up.

She slept while thinking about this. The next morning she completed her work. And went toward clg. She was unaware of the new volcano.  The whole day she was feeling different like something would happen.

In the evening when she came back from clg her house was decorated with flowers.

Anything special today?cause this house is looking like a bride , she asked her self but then without thinking more she went inside.

Her parents and brother were sitting in the living room along with some guests. She greeted them.

Vikas:- my child my baby come here.

She was shocked seeing their behaviour. She went near him and sat beside him.

Aryan:- Inaya he is Mr. Vedant.

She greeted him.

Vikas:- beta he is amazing by heart.

Mr. Vedant:- hello beautiful. I must say we will look great together.

Hearing this she looked away not like she is blushing but she felt disgust toward him cause according to her he is like a father figure for her. And yes he is 57 years old. He is the father of 2 children.

Vikas:- he is rich and we think that you are mature enough for marriage.

Inaya:- papa my clg?

Aryan:- listen, we decided that you are getting married tomorrow that's it.

Hearing this she was shocked. She immediately went inside her room and this basterd thought that she was shy. Typical movie's stupid scene.

In the evening without asking anyone she came outside of her house. She was roaming in the garden without any emotion and someone watched her.

Person:- hey.

Inaya:- Prince Ayansh? You here?

Ayansh:- i told you na that you are like my sister so stop calling me prince.

Inaya:- ok Ayansh.

Ayansh:- di why are you looking so pale?

Inaya:- nah I'm fine.

Ayansh:- wait wait you cried?

Inaya looked away and Ayansh understood her.

Ayansh:- so what did he do? That basterd brother of yours again hurt you?

Inaya:- leave it.

Ayansh:- nah never. Di why don't you complain?

Inaya:- kis ko karu?

Ayansh:- to your parents.

Inaya:- they will never listen to me.

Ayansh:- acha come with me.

Inaya:- where?

Ayansh:- arrre trust me. Let's go.

He took her with him and they stood in front of Sharma palace.

Inaya:- why do you take me here? Your brother and other members will hate this.

Ayansh:- di relax. I have a beautiful family and most importantly my brother is the world's best bro but sadly he is not here.  But my parents would love to see my sister.

Inaya nodded and went inside along with Ayansh.

His parents came and they like Inaya.

Anjali:- you are a very beautiful beta. And I'm glad that the first time Ayansh is not flirting but introducing you as a sister.

Inaya just smiled and Ayansh rolled his eyes. Shekhar and Ayansh went outside for some personal reasons. And inaya was sitting with Anjali.

Anjali:- you know I'm a girl and i can understand your feelings. So tell me what you are hiding?

Inaya:- nothing Raniji.

Anjali:- don't call me that, call me aunty or you can say mumma just like Ayansh as he accepted you as her sister.

Inaya just hugged her, and she caressed her hair.

Anjali:- now tell me what happened?

Inaya:- i don't understand how to tell you.

Anjali:- ok do one thing whatever you want to say you can freely share that with me.

Inaya:- umm I'm going to get married tomorrow. And he is 57 years old. And he is the father of two children.

Anjali:- what are you saying? Do you want me to take action against them?

Inaya:- my parents want that. And i don't like to see my parents in a bad state because of me.

Ayansh(From behind ):- then running away is the best option.

Inaya:- what? No way where will i go? And what about my parents reputation?

Ayansh:- don't worry I'm going today cause shiddat Mehta is Angry on me i have to pacify so you will stay with me there. And don't think about your family don't love you so why do you care about them?

Inaya looked at the king and queen but they nodded their head in agreement.

Inaya:- what will society think about me?

Ayansh:- don't think about them you are my sister and i have to save my sister from that devil. You just stay here, at midnight we will leave.

Inaya nodded and Ayansh went for packing.

Anjali:- i thought my Ayansh was still a kid but no he is well mature. The way he behaved today i felt lucky today.

Shekhar:- yes he is our son. But still he is not that much mature.our Rishan is amazing by heart.

TBC 😴😴