sleeping Beauty

Inaya heard a lot of Rishan's praise and just smiled. Soon Ayansh came with his bag and said, di my packing is done now we need your bag.

Inaya:- ohk. I'm going home at midnight. I'll meet you.

Anjali:- no it's risky umm do one thing buy new dresses from Bangalore. Start everything fresh.

Ayansh nodded and they had their dinner.

Ayansh:- let me call bhai. He will be worried if I don't inform you.

He told everything to him.

At midnight Ayansh took Inaya and both went inside their Jett.

On the other side, shiddat was jumping here and there.

Shiddat:- finally my baby will be here. Yayyyy.

Rishan:- calm down monkey.

Shiddat:- bro you are so gone.

Rishan:- acha acha sorry. I'm going to my room.

And he went inside his room.

Rishan's POV:-

Ok so finally my baby bro will be here with me. I know it's just one day's separation but still he is my everything. He is coming with that jerk's sister. Yeah he is a jerk to me but i don't think that girl is a jerk she is sweet like sugar but she is a girl with the lowest confidence.

Wait why I'm thinking about her. I need to concentrate on my baby bro. But she is so alone i mean her parents are so mean they are devils. I'm better than them.

Ok stop Rishan stop. I was calming myself that time my phone rang, oh It's Ayansh's call. Why is he calling me?

Without any delay I received his call, and what he said made me numb. I couldn't control my tears. His jet crashed. Suddenly i felt everything  dark. Before sleeping in the dark I heard someone shout.

End of Rishan's POV.

Shiddat found Rishan on the floor and she started shouting his name. His breath became abnormal.

Shiddat:- oh no panic attack. She called the doctor and soon he was treated by the doctor.

After one hour he opened his eyes. And he started shivering.

Rishan:- Ayansh..

Shiddat:- after you attack i received his call and he is fine but one girl is not.

Rishan:- what?? Where are they?

Suddenly he heard Ayansh's voice.

He ran toward Ayansh and hugged him.

Rishan:- I thought I lost you.

Ayansh:- I'm fine bro relax.

Rishan:- and what about that girl?

Ayansh:- bro Inaya di is not fine. The doctor told me that she is suffering from depression. Because of this accident she is still unconscious.

Rishan:- where is she?

Ayansh:- bro she is in the next room.

Rishan went there and met a doctor.

Doctor:- Mr Sharma is suffering from depression and maybe this accident will be dangerous for Her.

Rishan:- dangerous mean?

Doctor:- means she may sleep in coma, may lose her memory, or may be a brain stock problem ho sakti he.

Rishan:- doctor please save her.

Doctor:- I'll try my best.

Rishan:- do whatever you want but please save her.

It's been almost two days since she was unconscious. Shiddat went near her, when none was in the house.

Shiddat:- hello my self shiddat Mehta i know you are unconscious but i wanna say that these two boys are waiting for you. They come here daily. Don't be stubborn. My Ayansh is a bit childish but when he is around you, he behaves like a true mature guy. Please wake up. I'm the only one who is tired here seeing their pale faces. Please wake up.

And she went from there.

In the evening Rishan came with Ayansh and both were tired.

Rishan:- Ayansh goes and takes rest.

Ayansh:- no bro you go I'm not tired.

Shiddat:- shut up both of you. Bhaiya go inside your room right now and baby go and change yourself first. Sensing her anger both silently went inside their room.

In Rishan's room:-

He was silently sitting and shiddat came inside.

Shiddat:- bhai Ayansh ko pata he?

Rishan:- what?

Shiddat:- that two days before you were suffering from a panic attack?

Rishan:- no and don't you dare to say this to him. He is my little boy so don't tell him anything.

Shiddat just nodded and went from there.

After dinner he went inside Inaya's room:-

It's almost 2 and half days, but you are still sleeping like a sleepy beauty, listen you are not princess Aurora and I'm not prince Phillip. So wake up.

Ayansh:-(obviously from behind) Surely you are not prince Phillip but you are prince Rishan remember.

Rishan glared at him and he nervously looked away.

Ayansh:- bro she will be fine right?

Rishan just nodded his head and both brothers hugged each other.

Another update please press the vote icon so i like to update another chapter otherwise i need to close this book thanks.

TBC 😴😴😪