indirect meeting

Jaipur:-

It's almost 9:00 am in the morning and someone is working a lot in the kitchen yes she is our inaya.

Inaya's pov:-

Oh god it's almost 9:00 am and i have to take a bath and shit again I'll be late for my clg. Wait why I'm self talking? Isn't it stupid things. Calm down Inaya, nothing will happen just don't panic In front of your family.

(She went upstairs and in just 10 minutes she came out.)

Oh finally I'm already late but my father will not allow me any vehicle. Hey that doesn't mean he hates me. It's just that he cares a lot. Again I'm self talking. Ahhh.

I asked permission to my mother as I'm already late for clg and without their permission i can't go anywhere. First she looked at me with disinterest but then she allowed me. She is not that bad. I took my parents blessings thank God my brother is not here otherwise he just taunts me for no reason. I hurriedly took auto and reached clg.

I was passing through the corridor when someone came there and pushed her. I looked at that gang.

One girl:- Oh see behenji is here

Second girl:- No no not behenji she is a topper and don't say anything otherwise her lovers oh I'm sorry her fav teachers will punish us.

The tear rolled down from my eyes but i immediately wiped it.

Dekhie please aap teachers ke baare me esa na kahe, she finally managed to say this. (Don't speak bad about teachers please)

One boy:- Oh so behenji will teach us a lesson?

I somehow stood but they again pushed me and Left from there.

Why god? I never hurt people but still they tortured me like this. If you cannot give me a peaceful life then take me with you na. I'm tired now being a smiley girl, i just can't live my life like this i just can't.

End of inaya's pov.

She was sobbing that time someone came from behind and patted her shoulder. But she didn't look at him once.

Inaya:- Please I'm not in mood so don't torture me now.

Person:-Why are you so sure that I'll  torture you? Listen my family never taught me this type of behaviour.

He tried to watch her face but she was looking down so he didn't protest.

Inaya:- I'm not sure about your family but my family taught me to stay away from strangers and especially boys.

Person:- fine even if I don't care. As a good human being i was helping you but now you deserve this pain cause you want this. And he went from there.

He was hell angry but someone shouted bro and he turned towards him.

Rishan:- what happened Ayansh?

Ayansh:- bro first you took me here instead of roaming some good places, and now the principal is calling you but you are here totally lost and angry.

Rishan:- relax Ayansh I'm fine and you knew na that why I'm here? It's a special place for me and the principal is waiting for us so let's go there.

They went inside the principal office.principal greeted them as they are Princes.

Ayansh:- umm principal uncle I'm bored.

Rishan glared at him for his stupidity but he just looked away.

Yeah just everyone wants to look away. I'm not human being na. I'm invisible for them that's why they just want to ignore me. He was thinking about this but the principal broke his trance.

Principal:- umm prince Rishan we will love it if you meet our kids in the auditorium.

Ayansh:-(whispered) another boring work.

Rishan:- we will love it. I'm here for some suggestions as well.

They went inside the auditorium.  And because of the announcement students came inside the auditorium.

Some students were gossiped like another irritating thing.

Rishan came on stage and girls dropped  their jaws. They even starred him and he felt a little uncomfortable. But after composing himself he started his lecture.

Rishan:- hey girls and boys I'm Rishan sharma. Prince of this town's palace. I'm visiting your college because once king Shekhar sharma told me that this clg is best so I'm visiting you for your information I'm an ex student of this clg but in my career i never tried to behave like a rich spoiled brat. Because for me, rules are equal for everyone I hope you understand this. Before Mr Shekhar sharma, Mr Nivaan Sharma was king and he made this clg and i don't like any type of misbehave.

Ayansh:-(in Rishan's ear) bro that girl..

But Rishan cut him by saying, after this class I'll take your class personally.

Rishan:- (to students) I'll not tolerate any type of bullying.

He looked toward one gang and said, Mr. Chaudhary, Mr. Saxena and Mr. Raichand's daughter and son please I'm warning you to stop bullying anyone cause I'll throw you out of this clg and will make sure that no one will take your admission. Cause your parents are rich and famous but you guys owned nothing.

After his speech his eyes fell on the first chair he started her for 17 seconds and went from there.

Here is the first chapter. Hope you liked this book and if yes then please press the star and do comments.

TBC 😴