he is going

They roamed a lot in Jaipur but one accident took place. Their car was hit by one auto driver.

Rishan:- what the hell.. my new car.

Ayansh:- it's ok bro.

Driver:- sorry sahab.

But someone came in front of them.

Rishan:- what do you want?

Person:- because of your car meri auto kharab ho gai.

Rishan:- okay what do you want?

Person:- I want money.

Ayansh:- bro don't listen to him see he is drunk. He hit his car intentionally.

Rishan:- i know Ayan but trust me we just can't misbehave here, cause I'm their prince not a billionaire businessman.

He gave him money. That time they heard someone's voice who said, bhaiya.

Oh god again she is here. Rishan was continuously staring there.

Inaya :- bhai chale aap.(let's go from here)

Rishan:- you?

Aryan slapped Inaya and said, stupid girls go from here don't you know I'm talking.

That was really early that Rishan didn't understand but when he realised that,  Aryan slapped her his anger raised and he punched him (Aryan).

Don't you feel ashamed that you slapped her without her fault. She is your sister. For god sake behave like a good brother. And you Ms. , He slapped you without your fault and you stood here like a statue. If he is wrong then you have to take a stand for yourself. In Anger Rishan spoke.

Tears rolled down from her eyes and he shivered a little because of his own outburst. Ayansh came there and patted his back. He took Inaya with him  and applied ointment on her cheek. She hissed in pain.

Ayansh:-  can i speak?

Inaya just nodded her head.

Ayansh:- i saw you tomorrow at clg. I know today is not your first meeting with my bro. You saw him before I guess but trust me he is not this rude to everyone. It's just that he is frustrated. And you are like my sister so please don't cry and if you need my help I'll be here in front of you.

She just smiled and both came in front of Rishan.

Aryan:- she is my sister, you don't need to interfere in our matters. And both went from there.

Rishan:- stupid guy. He went inside their car and Ayansh was continuously staring at him.

Rishan:- I'm not Shiddat Ayan.

Ayansh:- i know that you are my bro not my shiddat.

Rishan:- so stop staring.

Ayansh:- but bro I'm confused why you care so much about her?

Rishan:- mene to ointment nai lagai usko.

Ayansh:- haan wait are you jealous that i took your chance? Listen I'm madly in love with shiddat please she is just like my sister so stop thinking rubbish.

Rishan:- oh hello you think I'm so low? I don't care about anyone. It's just that I helped her as a good human being and Rishan means good human na so that's why I helped her.

Ayansh:- but bhai for office staff you are a demon, so aapki good human being skills unke samne kyu nahi aati.

Rishan:- you are good for them na Mr. MD. So it's enough for them. And they are my employees. They need a strict environment unlike you who make fun of them.

They reached home and Rishan went inside his room obviously for packing.

He packed his bag and Anjali, Shekhar and Ayansh came inside.

Rishan:- hey guys what happened?

Ayansh:- you told us that you are going tomorrow so why is this packing now bro?

Rishan:- sorry i received one call that i have an important meeting today so have to go.

Shekhar:- your Jett is ready Rishan.

Rishan:- thanks chachu, it's time to go and I will miss you guys.

He took his bags and went outside. Ayansh came with him as he was giving him company till the airport.

In the car ride Ayansh was crying and Rishan chuckled.

Rishan:- what happened shiddat dumped you?

Ayansh:- henn? Noh never. Why are you asking this?

Rishan:- cause you are crying like devdas. Listen it's a matter of some days na.

Ayansh:- I hate you bro for your stupid devdas logic, here I'm already missing you and you are using your so-called Humour.

Rishan:- awww my baby bro is crying for me?

Ayansh:- huh you sound like a typical girlfriend of mine.

Rishan chuckled and he made faces.Both hugged each other and they reached the airport. He went inside his personal jet and waved his hand toward Ayansh and then Ayansh Left from there.

.
.
.

Well well this story is already completed in my draft so thought to post this part. So checkout this part and press the vote icon.

TBC 😴😴😪