new start

The next day he woke up freshly and found no one beside him.

Rishan:- where is she?

He didn't think much and went inside the bathroom after bath he changed into a three piece suit. And went downstairs. And found everyone on the breakfast table.

Rishan:- oh wow everyone is ready.

Ayansh:- yup bro. Now you complete your breakfast we have to leave for the office.

Rishan nodded and sat but Anjali glared at them.

Shekhar:- just yesterday your wife came and you started your office?

Rishan:- Sorry but I have a really important meeting.

Anjali:- just shut up. And sit here. Ayansh and Shekhar will handle it today.

Rishan just looks down as he doesn't have any questions to argue.And only Anjali knows how much he loves kiddo Rishan.

Anjali:- wanna debate on this topic?

Rishan shook his head in a negative response. And others just giggled seeing him.

Soon Inaya came with breakfast. Rishan noticed her in a beautiful saree. She was actually looking breathtaking.

Ayansh:- don't stare at her. She is my sister.

Rishan:- correction sister in law. And she is my legally wedded wife. So stop arguing about that. I have more rights.

Inaya served everyone and there was complete peace.

Ever Heard that? calm before the storm (Tufan ke pehle ki shanti?)

Here everyone was peacefully seated but soon Anjali blasted the bomb saying, Inaya will feed Rishan.

Rishan:- why? I'm not a kiddo.

Anjali:- it's our family rule. Inaya has to feed Rishan. Even our grandparents did that. Right Shekhar?

Shekhar nodded and Inaya sat beside Rishan.

Shekhar:-(whispered in Anjali's ear) why did we never do this? We never performed this type of ritual.

Anjali:- cause this is not a ritual. It's just my idea.Since childhood Rishan never liked love and pampering, he just used to stay away from care so today, I'm giving him the love and care he deserves as a gift.

Shekhar smiled and Inaya fed him. A long hidden tear escaped from his eyes. No one noticed his tears except Inaya. She patted his back. And he just smiled. Soon Ayansh and Shekhar Left for office as Shekhar wanted to visit the company.

Here Rishan made faces as he wanted to go to the office. But seeing Anjali's stern face he sat calmly.

Inaya sat beside Anjali and she smiled.

Anjali:- So what did you decide? About study?

Inaya:- I don't know choti Mumma.

Rishan:- what do you mean by not knowing? Listen you have to study and you have to top cause you are a topper.

Inaya:- okey but me nahi kar pai to? (Ok, but what will you do if I can't do it?)

Rishan:- just relax and we will go today for your admission.

Inaya:- today?

Rishan:- yes I'm free today so we can visit clg. And this clg is one of the best colleges of Bangalore.

Inaya nodded and shiddat came with a bag.

Shiddat:- bye have to go clg.

Rishan:- wait wait we are going to accompany you.