my father

On the other hand someone was fully awake. Daily he just works and works but today he was not busy in any official work but today he was busy in her thoughts. Yes he was thinking of her. And that time Anjali came inside.

Anjali:- my baby is still awake? It's not surprising but you are awake and not doing anything.

'Chachi' he first whined and then pouted. And Anjali loves this site of Rishan. He just loves baby Rishan who is childish who is baby by heart who is immature She doesn't like silent Rishan who is just a lifeless body who is just empty from inside.

Anjali:- you know what? You first time stopped doing your work so please sleep.

Rishan:- I'm scared chachi.

Anjali:- scared of what? A nightmare? Or is it because of your insomnia?

Rishan:- chachi please don't make it worse. Ayansh is a kid what will we do if he finds out that his brother is suffering from insomnia and Thanatophobia?

Anjali:- you care about your bro your chachu and chachi but what about yourself? Baby you know na chachi loves you since I just got the news that your mom is pregnant.

Rishan:- (with teary eyes) please don't join my name with that lady. I'm ashamed that she is my mother. Chachi she is not my maa. No mother leave their baby but she left me.

Anjali:- it's ok beta that is past. I'm sure jeeji is definitely missing you.

Rishan:- no no no she is not my maa. Chachi can i ask you something?

Anjali:- of course you don't need to ask that.

Rishan:- why am I not your son? Why the hell you are not my maa? You are so sweet but that lady is worse.

Anjali:- it's ok beta don't say this about your mom you know why? Cause Kiyara gave me you. And i know I'm not your real mother but by emotions I'm your mother right?

Rishan just nodded and she made him laid down and started caressing his hair. Soon he slept she kissed his forehead and went from there.

On the other side...

Someone was in deep sleep but suddenly she started trembling and her breath became uneven. And she woke up with a jerk. She calmed her self and drank water.

It's just a nightmare Inaya don't worry relax.

And she slept with fear.

In the early morning Rishan woke up and came downstairs after freshening himself.

Anjali and Shekhar:- good morning.

Rishan:- good morning King and Queen of this palace.

Ayansh:- bro that was creepy. Like seriously you have so much shade. You are totally moody.

Rishan glared at him and said, I'm in a good mood so let's visit our town today.

Ayansh:- i don't think you want to visit town just like this something is jumbling.

Rishan:- can't i just roam this city?

Ayansh:- no cause you never roamed Bangalore.

Rishan:- Okay I know you are over smart so let me tell you the reason actually i want to see the people of this city. I mean their condition. You know na we are from royal backgrounds and we have to take care of them.

Ayansh:- bro why do you love boring work?

Rishan:- it's our duty baby brother.

Ayansh:- hey I'm not a baby mumma is enough for that even nowadays shiddat is like baby janu shona. Mahn that sucks a lot.

Rishan:- ok nautanki let's go cause I'm gonna miss you.

Ayansh:- what do you mean by gonna miss you?

Rishan:- arre I'm leaving tomorrow. Bangalore is waiting for me. now Prince Rishan sharma is going to turn into business tycoon Rishan sharma.

Ayansh:- bro you are just like bade papa. And soon I'll accompany you in Bangalore.

Rishan:- thanks even if I want to become like my dad.

Shekhar:-(from behind) and you are nivaan bhaiya's shadow. Just like him. I badly wanted him right now.

Anjali:- stop this saddy saddy emotional drama. Be happy and rishu finds someone for you na baby ayan is already in a relationship.

Rishan:- chachi I'm not interested na if you want to see marriage then Ayansh is here na. The groom is here, the bride is in Bangalore and everything is settled.

Anjali:- but I want my Rishan's marriage.

Rishan:- chachi we are getting late let's go Ayan.

And they somehow ran away from them.

TBC 😴😴😪