Prologue ~

No one's POV~

King Lawrence Elric announced that his wife Queen Grace is pregnant with their only child and he called for a royal decree that the twelve good fairies would come to see the upcoming birth of the Princess.

All of Kalos was happy because they know that the Elric Amour Yvonne family are the most disciplined and then the most caring of all the royalties who had seated on the Kalosian throne. He even invited his nephew the honorable prophet of LORD God Almighty himself the great sage Calem Calme Xavier.. to prophesy and bless them. He even warned them of a tragedy that would befall the princess when it's eighteen years old.

King Lawrence's POV~

"Everyone let's wish my wife a healthy pregnancy and hope our daughter would be blessed by Almighty God with the most precious and caring heart for the unfortunate~" . He announced that his wife is pregnant and everyone was ecstatic. "Congratulations Your Majesties may the princess be as beautiful as the queen.'' Says everyone.

Queen Grace's mini POV~

"Hun why don't you ask your nephew the great sage, the holy prophet Calem to give us a blessing ~'' says Queen Grace. "That's a great idea your highness Prince Calem is blessed with the wisdom of the Divine Majesty on High he always brings good tidings." Says one of his ministers. "Well I would do that but for now prepare a royal announcement tell the twelve good fairies to come and see the biggest and grandest gift the LORD had gave us.'' says King Lawrence.

No one's POV~

The decree was given to the fairies and they're all happy that they're all going to be godmothers of the Princess. And so they all came to the palace with chariots of all kinds. And his nephew has given them a blessing a prophecy and a warning at the same time. Let's jump into it with Calem's entry.

Calem's POV~

"Ahh so my aunt is giving birth to the heiress well may our LORD God Almighty bless your family with happiness, prosperity and peace of mind." Says Calem as he fell in a trance when the Holy Spirit took power of him. "My nephew what's going on what do you see ?'' Asked King Lawrence. "Your Highness the LORD God the Father had gave word about a catastrophe that's going to happen in the future. I have a question did you invited all the honorable fairies? '' he asked about it and they nodded. "Well here's a warning someone will come uninvited and would curse the young child as it's going to be born.. but the curse would only happen when she turned eighteen years old. The princess and all of you would fall into a deep sleep when the princess would prick her finger in a sewing needle but there's a ray of hope.. a "Chosen One" would come and break the curse and would wake up not only the princess but everyone including you Your Majesties. Here's a sign that she's going to come once you see the sky gets darker and a strong gustiness of wind rushed to your face and you saw lightning flashed through the skies and you heard rumblings and peals of thunder that's where she's going to come. She's powerful and is an agent of Satan so I suggest that you should beware." As he ended the prophecy and the warning he blessed them again saying "May the LORD Almighty God Creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that's in it may protect you all always that's it for now God Speed and oh my father wishes a healthy niece if it's a girl." He went to the banquet and told everyone that it's the prophecy of God sent to them everyone was either glad that they're going to wake up or scared about the gate crasher that would curse the heiress.

"Prince Calem is it true that someone would come gate crashing the birth of the princess?'' Asked Minister Smith. *A/N* : An OC.

"Yes your excellency it's what the LORD shown me but why do you look scared?" Asked him back.

"Because we all admire your family especially the King and your father who defended Kalos from enemies.~" says Minister Stevenson*A/N* another OC.