Chapter #02 : Ashura's Birth ~

Narrator's POV~

Two powerful trainers were being married at the Kingdom of Rota the Cameron Palace they're the two best trainers Kanto had. Red Ketchum the Kanto champion and Delia Leaf Green Hanako Flare Kurobane the Kanto's Empress because she's undefeated in Contests and is in her 10th and possibly final year as Top Coordinator of Kanto since they're getting married.

After she learned that she's pregnant with their first son she was crying in joy because she wants to become a mother. But not only a mother for she's blessed among women and blessed is the fruit on her womb.
For she's going to give birth to the "Chosen Hero'' who's going to destroy Maleficent and her legions of demons.

Prime Minister Samuel Oak's mini POV~

''Your Highnesses as the prime minister of Kanto and as a high priest of the Most High God I'm very happy to announce that your wife Emperor Red Ketchum is pregnant and Empress Delia you're going to conceive a boy but not just any boy for he's the destined ''savior of the world '' as given to me by the LORD God Almighty..I mean he's going to destroy Maleficent and her legions with a mighty sword that he's going to get after the adventures he would take." Says Prime Minister Oak.

"Really we're gonna be parents.. this is the best news I've heard in a while thank you Prime Minister Samuel Oak.'' Says Emperor Red. One of their prophets had given this prophecy.. "My lord listen for this concerned Empress Delia and you're going to name him Ashura Red Satoshi Flare Kurobane Ketchum for he's going to be a nightmare for evil and a protector for goodness." And he was happy because that's a pretty awesome name tbh. "Ashura Red Satoshi.. I like that name of course we're going to name him that. Thanks for the heads-up and we hope you're going to help us in protecting the Holy Christian Faith.'' Says Empress Delia Hanako and they nodded. "Your wish is our command Your Majesty we're not going to betray the LORD Jesus Christ himself.'' Says the prophets and their constituents.

No one's POV~

When the right time has come for her to give birth.. she was grimacing in pain and she shouted. "I swear after I get out of the hospital here in Pallet Town I would literally kill you.. trust me Red I will really kill you argh please let him now!!!!!!!!'' As she pushed harder a baby was heard crying with the most beautiful eyes ever seen.. Hazel-brown eyes with the most unruly yet jet-black hair with the thunder-like "Z'' birth mark.

Emperor Red's POV~

"He has your eyes my dear princess." Says Red as she looks on him smiling..
"And he has your fair skin raven hair and "Z'' marks on each cheek.'' Says Delia as Red smiled at her too. ''I just hope he's not going to be as dense as you were before.'' She chuckles as he scratched his back of the neck in embarrassment because it's true though as the last Aura Prince now the Emperor.. Red is actually as dense as a black hole. ''I won't disagree on that one though.'' He just smiled at her hugging the two of them.

They suddenly felt a huge burst of aura on Ash's body and it's the sign that he's the "Chosen One ''.

Empress Delia's POV~

"What's happening my dear I feel a lot peaceful when I hugged him.?'' asked her. "My lord and lady here's the sign the LORD God Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that's in it shown me..'' says the prophet and the king father Satoshi.. "Once you felt a burst of aura that's when the "Chosen One" would be born.'' And they're so happy because their son is the destined hero. "Father are you saying that your grandson is actually the"Chosen One'' !?!?'' Asked Red and Aaron Richard Satoshi nods at his son and daughter-in-law. "Of course my son your son is the "Chosen One'' and possibly the "Messianic Ruler" after our LORD Jesus Christ.'' He added to them. "May LORD God Almighty bless this child and you two with the best years of your lives.'' Says Prime Minister Samuel Oak.