Chapter #01: The Gate Crasher

Author's POV~

I hope you're enjoying this new one and without further ado let's get into it. As the twelve honored fairies gave their blessings a thunderstorm was brewing in the horizon as what Calem predicted and the evil fairy Malefecent entered the scene and came with a devastating present for the newborn child. Here's a picture .

Let's continue with the newest one I cooked up

The Fairies' POV~

"We give honor to the LORD Almighty God the Father himself who created the heavens and the earth and everything that's in it. May he bless the royal family and good tidings as always. As a special gift we annoint the newborn with the annoiting oil that symbolizes just rule and a prosperous reign. May the Holy Spirit guide her to the right path.'' Says Merry Weather the fairy of weather systems and a prophetess of God as well. After giving them their blessings a strong wind gusts comes in with a thick black smoke encircling the newcomer. The sky turned dark as pitch black, lightning flashed through the horizon and rumblings and peals of thunder came soon after. Everyone was scared because it means the prediction had been revealed as true as it gets. ''So well well it looks like my dearest ex-lover King Lawrence had a child eh.. I'm not even informed but since I'm here let me give her my present too.
The whole kingdom which includes you and everyone around would fall in a deep sleep when the princess pricks her finger in a sewing needle or a spindle and my minions would face everyone who dares to wake her up when she turned eighteen years old.'' Says Maleficent with an evil laugh. "And not only that those who defeated my minions would face me the advocate of Satan himself mwahahaha!!!'' She added as she cackled evilly and Calem tried to rebuke her. ''In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit I cast you to hell Evil Queen Maleficent be gone darkness.'' Rebuked Calem Calme Xavier.

"Ohh if it's isn't the great seer himself sorry kiddo your God won't cast me to hell because Satan is going to beat him and all those who believes in him in the later days. Exactly 1260 days from now you and your fellow worshippers of Almighty God would be turned to dust by Ultimate Great Satan.'' She said mocking Calem's power. *Calem as Gokai Red and Maleficent as the announcer in Super Sentai Saikyo Battle.*

"Don't you dare mock the LORD himself because he said through me that a hero would beat your ass in more ways than one seven ways till it's Sunday.'' says Calem valiantly protecting his religion and family's honor. ''Truly you're so naive Prince Calem you may have God's Spirit but you can't even perform miracles perfectly but I can and I will be able to deceive each rulers in this world to join him in the Armageddon and defeat your God and his Christ.'' Says her tauntingly that he torn his shirt and wore sackcloth and puts ash on his head. "No one dares to mock Jesus Christ like that go away now Maleficent you're gate crashing and you're scaring everyone.'' Says Lawrence clearly mad at her endless mocking. "Okay okay my dear I'm leaving now but remember this Grace you're not the rightful consort of King Lawrence.'' And she left in a circle of black wisps of smoke. "Everyone prepare a fasting and pray that the LORD Almighty God the Father heard this taunt from her.'' Commanded Calem as he wore his robes again. And so they fasted for about a week and prayed on his divine temple near the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus or the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur. And he heard their supplications and sent an angel of the Lord to comfort and help them. "Don't be afraid for the LORD had heard your prayers and he sent me Angel Gabriel to tell you that the "Chosen One" would be born in a different region to two powerful trainers turned royalties the Emperor and Empress of Kanto region. So don't falter and don't deviate from the holy Christian faith because he loves us all." Says the angel and they bowed to the LORD in deep gratitude and worshipped him a lot more. ''Gloria In Excelsis Deo~" . Worshipped everyone in the kingdom and gave thanks to the angel as well. "Archangel Gabriel thank you for strengthening our faith.'' Says the Queen. "It's my pleasure your highness well I'm going to be off now oh and here's a gift for the heiress this magical horn bugle would empower your forces during wars. Just let Prince Calem sound it and hold on the "Banner of the LORD" and he will give you victory like no other again God Bless Kalos and may God Save the King and Queen until then good bye for now.'' Says the angel as he ascended into heaven and everyone was rejoicing at the good news he brought.

Narrator's POV~

As our heroine is coming to age everyone was really excited because it's her first year birthday and even her parents were filled with immeasurable gladness but there's also the lingering fear of Maleficent's curse on Princess Serenity Serena Dawson Williams Elric Amour Yvonne. But they're also holding on the promises of the great prophet Calem Calme Xavier and then the tidings gave by Archangel Gabriel about the "Chosen One" who's going to be born in another region. Well stay tuned for more because things are about to get really suspenseful from here onwards. That's all for now and again hope you're going to accept this new one like how you accepted my other nine stories for like what I said my imagination is limitless and it's fun to write something just for a change of pace and quick question.. "What do you think about this new one ~?'' . Leave a comment down below. Again good bye for now and God Speed.